Hurricane Ian / Nicole Thread

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sooo. I don't have insurance on my house. Because although my 15 year old roof has been inspected three times and I have it writing that they roof is good for at least another 5 years my insurance dropped me. No prob. I'm selling the house anyway.
So I have a contract for a roof but have been waiting for two months for shingles because of supply shortages. And because of interest rate hikes the house isn't selling.

*Rant Removed*

Oh and Ian. Fcuk you too.

PM 2bag. He's got this strap thing. He'll explain.

Mobtowngator

OCD should actually be called CDO...
Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
Gotta agree. I remember one time when he was reporting in a storm and acted like he was being blown over sideways and in the background a couple people walked by normally and made him look like an ass.
I saw that on a WC shot from Pensacola, where he was doing doom and gloom while a couple tossed a frisbee right behind him... Priceless!

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Lake Brantley
Threat, I have a rental on the north side of Davenport in the same situation. I found an insurer that will insure over the old roof that isn't much more than my current company, but I failed to get on it before this stem. Cancelled on 8/25.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Threat, I have a rental on the north side of Davenport in the same situation. I found an insurer that will insure over the old roof that isn't much more than my current company, but I failed to get on it before this stem. Cancelled on 8/25.

You may be ok too, hopefully.

By the time it reaches Davenport, it should only be like 70 mileezzzzz per hour.

1664423022007.jpeg

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
You may be ok too, hopefully.

By the time it reaches Davenport, it should only be like 70 mileezzzzz per hour.

View attachment 49335
We are praying. Lost one (insured) in Haines City last time one went through. Power went out for a week and renters didn't turn off the furnace. Lights and TV come on and BOOM goes the furnace. Everyone OK, but the house had $120j in damage. We paid it off and sold the carcass to a flipper.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Big bang at 1 AM and my whole block lost power. Still off. This sucks.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I have wifi on my phone.

Last night, I couldn't even get on the internet on my phone.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have wifi on my phone.

Last night, I couldn't even get on the internet on my phone.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.