Hurricane Michael

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I vacation in Cape San Blas every summer. This thing might wipe that little peninsula off the map.

Hope everyone stays safe over there.

I was thinking the same thing. The Cape has been fighting erosion for many years.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Got a little place at Steinhatchee with the biggest worry there is storm surge. Will report back maybe with some pictures after this thing goes thru.
Hope everyone comes thru this thing safe and sound, be careful.
My parents just sold their place across the street from Roy’s last year. They went up after the last storm surge to clean up the condo complex. She’s already offered to go up again and help.

misty17grad

Sep 29, 2018
My parents and older brother evacuated from PCB this morning. Ugh, I hate these storms. Hope everyone makes it through safe.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Drove to our fish camp near the MS coast this afternoon and found the water a foot over the road. We should be okay unless the storm turns.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
My parents just sold their place across the street from Roy’s last year. They went up after the last storm surge to clean up the condo complex. She’s already offered to go up again and help.
Thats funny sounds like where I bought a place in March of this year, will probably be going down to see if I can help out in the clean up.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Got Family in PCB and Destin. They are getting out. One of them lives right on the beach in Rosemary Beach. And to boot my son Got on a Cruise Ship out of New Orleans yesterday. Got word from them that they have diverted around the storm.

Prayers for all that are in the path. Be safe Gator Nation.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Got Family in PCB and Destin. They are getting out. One of them lives right on the beach in Rosemary Beach. And to boot my son Got on a Cruise Ship out of New Orleans yesterday. Got word from them that they have diverted around the storm.

Prayers for all that are in the path. Be safe Gator Nation.

Rosemary is paradise. I’m hoping that whole area can stay intact.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I want to say to all my fellow Floridians In the panhandle I’m thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers. Florida, FSU, shoot even Ohio State, doesn’t matter when something like this is about to happen. I live in southwest Florida and we are still in the process of getting a new roof from Irma. So I understand what you guys are going through and about to go through. But remember you can rebuild structures you can’t rebuild lives. Stay safe my friends!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
New info from noaa just came out. It's likely a cat4 now when it hits. My parents had boarded up and we're gonna ride it out. I just called and got them to bug out. They are heading to Montgomery where the rest of the family went.

Emergency alert just went out to all the local area phones saying leave immediately for all beach zones. Now I'm really worried. I think my house is gonna be fooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator