Hurricane Michael

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Now the track has moved a bit east to a direct hit on Mexico Beach.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I have a lovely beach house on Cape San Blas - been a family treasure for 32 years. It may be the last night for the old girl. Depressed tonight

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I have a lovely beach house on Cape San Blas - been a family treasure for 32 years. It may be the last night for the old girl. Depressed tonight
My sympathies. I love CSB. I’ve owned several lots out there. I’ve won some, I’ve lost some. Never built because that is one precarious peninsula.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
First one in our new house in Tallacrappy. Going to ride this one out and see what comes. I have to be ready to possibly serve our clients on Thursday if needed.

ChompionOfLife

Nov 3, 2017
I don't comment much here but I do enjoy reading all the back and forths every day. Even though I'm most likely out of this one's path I can't help but be scared for those of y'all who aren't.

Stay safe, my Gatorchatter homeboys. You'll be in my prayers tonight.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I vacation in Cape San Blas every summer. This thing might wipe that little peninsula off the map.

Hope everyone stays safe over there.
Better not. Likely to turn it into an island again.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My house is taking a direct hit. And it's a strong 4 now and still building. I may be screwed.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My dad’s house is in Flood Zone B in PCB. He evacuated to Birmingham with his wife and kids this morning. I’d honestly take a hurricane and flood over Birmingham.
There are parts of Birmingham that absolutely suck. But there are parts that are quite nice. I have family in Homewood and it’s an awesome place to live. Kids running up and down the street.... neighbors sharing a cocktail on the porch after dinner.... block parties... excellent schools. I always tell him it’s like living in the 50’s in his neighborhood.

Prayers for everyone on the Gulf Coast. I just moved from there “back” to Alabama (pray for me too). But seriously, I have a lot of friends and family along that coast. Prayers and well wishes all around.

Edit: this was actually intended to be a response to Ox saying he’d prefer a hurricane to Birmingham lol. But alas I’m on my iPhone and HAVE to get to work now. No time to fix it

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Stay safe. Thinking of all my friends in Florida.

2c9.jpg

2jpoyu.jpg

94d.png

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Now saying it will be the strongest hurricane to ever hit the panhandle. That's hard to wrap my head around.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Good luck to all of those in the affected area. Prayers to all of you. Looks like it spun up into a monster.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After Opal & Ivan that would be quite the feat. They tore us new a-holes.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
This is lookng like an Andrewesque Hurrinado . Everyone stay safe on the coast and GTFO if you can. After the last two in St Augustine, tired of floods, but this one is a different animal.

Prayers for all

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Weather services now talking cat 5 possible at land fall. It's upper 4 and building rapidly. Said eye wall is tighter and better formed than any seen before, pressure is down to near historic levels. Home might be done for.

:sadnanner:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Weather services now talking cat 5 possible at land fall. It's upper 4 and building rapidly. Said eye wall is tighter and better formed than any seen before, pressure is down to near historic levels. Home might be done for.

:sadnanner:
Hope not, buddy. Be safe!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Prayers for all in the path. My advice, go northwest. Pensacola will probably just have some rain and manageable winds. I worked for Gulf Power when Camille came through and witnessed the power and results. People who have not experienced a Cat 4/5 hurricane just can't imagine the ferocity. First and foremost: stay safe; houses can be rebuilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.