Hype Videos

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well you do have a tendency (or at least a reputation) towards finding ways to poke fun or criticize Timmy, fair or not. He could’ve stolen lyrics from Beck’s “Loser” before winning the MNC, but does it matter? He fired up his team and they WON.

And this wasn’t about his viability as an NFL QB, but rather a huge moment in his college career. Yet you still found multiple (and lame) ways to poke fun. Is it jealousy?
:triggered:

If you had been in the chat box the other night while we were watching the replay of the OU game, I was more than singing his praises. Maybe don’t be so sensitive?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

If you had been in the chat box the other night while we were watching the replay of the OU game, I was more than singing his praises. Maybe don’t be so sensitive?

"Kilmer said before the game "48 minutes for the next 48 years of your life". I say "**** that". All right? **** that. Let's go out there, and we play the next 24 minutes for the next 24 minutes, and we leave it all out on the field. We have the rest of our lives to be mediocre, but we have the opportunity to play like gods for the next half of football."

Similar but not the same - kind of a mash up.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
"Kilmer said before the game "48 minutes for the next 48 years of your life". I say "**** that". All right? **** that. Let's go out there, and we play the next 24 minutes for the next 24 minutes, and we leave it all out on the field. We have the rest of our lives to be mediocre, but we have the opportunity to play like gods for the next half of football."

Similar but not the same - kind of a mash up.

I gave it a 10.....a 10....a ****ing tennnnnnn!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Ouch. Somebody drive me to the burn unit, stat.

Sensitive? I just noticed your comments were similar to the pattern of your previous Tebow commentary that many other members have pointed out. I know you gotta puff your chest out to impress SQ, but she seems smarter than that.

And I don’t frequent the chat box, so my sincere apologies for my ignorance. I can check in a few times a day, but I can’t monitor GC 24/7.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Sensitive? I just noticed your comments were similar to the pattern of your previous Tebow commentary that many other members have pointed out. I know you gotta puff your chest out to impress SQ, but she seems smarter than that.

And I don’t frequent the chat box, so my sincere apologies for my ignorance. I can check in a few times a day, but I can’t monitor GC 24/7.
I don't have to impress her, we're married, FFS. :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, she told me you dont impress her.
pls.gif

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

:bwahaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.