I guess Savage is turning them into muscle bound supermen

leogator

May 5, 2018
hendo.jpeg marco.jpeg

Hendo and Marco in their full glory. Savage is doing some great work, not to mention all the effort they're putting in.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I know it does not belong here but for those that did not want Ethan White in this class because of all the bad weight, he's looking pretty trim. Amazing work being put in by Savage and the nutritionists and Ethan himself:

Stole this from other thread,

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Having Marco back is going to be huge. It's not being talked about enough what a big deal it is.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I

Probably gets the #1 jersey

It would be disappointing if he did. What type of message does that send? Mullen said it had to be earned, and he hasn't earned it. Henderson did way more to earn it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It would be disappointing if he did. What type of message does that send? Mullen said it had to be earned, and he hasn't earned it. Henderson did way more to earn it.
Who says Henderson wants it? You see that huge #5 gold chain around his neck?

Wilson was fantastic as a freshman. It's arguable that he hasn't earned it.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
It's arguable that he hasn't earned it.
No way for us to know what he was doing, the work he put in, and his attitude during his recovery, too. I recall Antonio Morrison being a pretty big motivator while recovering from his knee injury. If he was constantly in film study when he wasn't rehabbing or just being a leader from the sidelines he could have absolutely earned it.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
We actually have quality depth too with Dean, Steele and Elam back there. All that means is number 12 should be encouraged to seek his fortunes elsewhere

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017

Hendo and Marco in their full glory. Savage is doing some great work, not to mention all the effort they're putting in.

Curious why Hendo is wearing Under Amour shoes tho...

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I thought there was already a Savage thread and a #1 jersey thread also.
Marco has #3. That's already cool. Plus like ox said, he hasn't earned it on the field yet. Emory looks great in that #5 and I think he's going to be a star. Maybe he should get it after this season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Glad the hairs gone. Thought he looked like a bobble head with it under his helmet last year and there was always a chance someone would knock his melon off with a solid hit.
Even up, all that hair has to be HOT.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jalon Jones had already gained 25 pounds his senior year. I wonder what weight he will get to under Savage.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
We have a stacked WR unit. I still hope we get Copeland involved or he shows out in practice and earns PT. He looks like a freaking safety or LB. He's got to be a baller on the field if he's looking this ripped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb