I guess Savage is turning them into muscle bound supermen

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ox lives in a family of Mr 2-Bits haters so you'll have to forgive him for getting triggered by Go Gators!!

Corch's "I Believe" sig is a helluva a lot more annoying.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
The off-season is funny. The most entertaining poster gets attacked and by far the most annoying poster is getting defended for doing something annoying . Idk how anybody is defending jboss. He doesn't add anything good to thus board. Maybe the many pics last week. That's the only good post I've seen from him.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The off-season is funny. The most entertaining poster gets attacked and by far the most annoying poster is getting defended for doing something annoying . Idk how anybody is defending jboss. He doesn't add anything good to thus board. Maybe the many pics last week. That's the only good post I've seen from him.

Wait .. I thought you are the most annoying poster.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Name names.

Dont be a pvssy.

Last edited:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
What are these statements based on? Other than a couple times he touched the ball and looked really good last season late in games, there has been nothing I know of to state this as in the realm of fact. Haven't heard his name mentioned much in reports about spring ball. In fact, heard more about a walk on named Jackson than Copeland.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I would love to see the guy explode this year because he has shown some flashes when he touched the ball ... but ... he really hasn't proven anything yet. Sure hope he does. We need a very sexy X back in this offense.

If the guy was healthy and had gone to Bama you would be seeing his name a lot more. The kid has more "potential" than any of the two I mentioned. Sorry but Swain, Hammond, and the likes don't exactly light the world on fire. They're good players but a healthy Copeland is electric. Their was a reason the guy had an offer from pretty much every major P5 program and almost went to Bama

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jboss' positivity is far less annoying than a few others on this board.

And I love this board. A thread about Savage turns...

tenor.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
JBoss' enthusiasm doesnt annoy me. There are only a few posters that annoy me. He isn't one of them.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JBoss is annoying as hell. There are a ton of positive posters like RocketCity, Dan, White Buffalo, etc... that bring a high level of pumping without posting like a middle schooler.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Every sports bar has a JBoss.
He’s harmless. I’d probably like him if I met him, being a positive guy and all. Y’all just need to get better at ignoring noise. :bandit:
:bart:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Every sports bar has a JBoss.
He’s harmless. I’d probably like him if I met him, being a positive guy and all. Y’all just need to get better at ignoring noise. :bandit:
:bart:
Again, it ain’t personal. I’d be happy to share a strawberry Quik and watch an episode of Paw Patrol with him any time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why isnt this a smilie?

:boss:

meyers.gif

All Rights Reserved By CaseyGator LLC

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You always claim T as the fruit of your loins but I never have heard him claim you as family.....hmmm..
Well, the truth is pretty much everybody was banging that woman. I'm just being nice to the kid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb