Birthday I had a little URGe.....and a Birthday!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats!
I’m sure you’re looking forward to many firsts with your beautiful baby girl...like her first words when she looks up at her daddy and says “f*cking midget”.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Congratulations! The feelings of pride and joy must be incredible after trying for so long and being so close to having the drastic surgery.

My wife and I lost our third one after announcing to everyone and it was heartbreaking . She had gotten pregnant only a month after having rods removed from her back and, apparently, her body wasn't ready.

We've had two more since then and now I am no longer shooting swimmers. My procreation days are done!

Enjoy your little miracle princess. I have four little ladies and they're amazing, although hormones are starting to assert their presence in my two older ones, LOL.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Congrats! Kids are a lot of work, but they are also a LOT of fun! Enjoy that cute baby girl and take good care of momma!

BTW, did the doc project how many months until your lovely daughter matches your height? Asking for a friend.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Life as you and your wife knew it is over. You will soon be asking "wth did we do with all that FREE time before Carley got here.
Great name. She looks perfect and a good weight. Happy birthday to you and your daughter. My first was a girl, too and her first child is due 3 months. His name will be Nicholas STEPHEN..........:proud: I am really happy for you and your wife........nothing better than your own kids to have fun with.............
“Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.A.A.Milne, Winnie the Pooh

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats URG, having two sister in laws with endometriosis i know how hard that is.... Spoil the schit out of that kid....

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I know Coach was just throwing out that standard line, but Woodroe is right Urg... cherish every moment. Hands down the most rewarding thing in my life over the last almost 53 years is the almost 22 I've spent raising kids. My wife and I fought to do the night feedings (bottle fed) and that time alone with your kid is magical, not a burden. From that to baths to reading to them every night for years and years to homework.... toeverything else... it's just inexplicable how rewarding it can and should be, and that is almost all up to the two of you and how you approach it.

Enjoy it Urg, it's pretty damn amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator