I hate to admit it, but I rooted for Vandy

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
If starting Franks over Trask and Jones over Richardson all within a 3 year period qualifies you as a QB whisperer then Butter's should be considered a QB Jedi. At least that worthless bastard played the better QB.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
You never ever never root for the other team! Sorry not a fan. You might passively expect to lose or not actively root for your team, but c'mon man, you suck

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
You turd. Who the hell ever called Spurrier a QB whisperer? We have to hear clowns all the time talking about Mullen and his supposed genius with QB’s. He’s awful. Ed Orgeron himself would be a better QB coach.
GTFO here. You're telling me that when Danny was pumping 50+ a game the football gurus weren't splubbing all over themselves about SOS and the way he grooms his QB's? He was at the top of the heap for QB coaches and offense. QB whisperer wasn't even a term being used in the 90's but if it had been, you'd best believe he'd have been considered one.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If starting Franks over Trask and Jones over Richardson all within a 3 year period qualifies you as a QB whisperer then Butter's should be considered a QB Jedi. At least that worthless bastard played the better QB.

:facepalm: Del Taco or Applebees???

iu

Alex.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GTFO here. You're telling me that when Danny was pumping 50+ a game the football gurus weren't splubbing all over themselves about SOS and the way he grooms his QB's? He was at the top of the heap for QB coaches and offense. QB whisperer wasn't even a term being used in the 90's but if it had been, you'd best believe he'd have been considered one.
IN COLLEGE maybe. We're talking about grooming them for the pros, right? You brought up Alex Smith and Dak Prescott's long careers as if that's some kind of feather in Mullen's cap. Mullen is an AWFUL QB guy. Awful. One of the worst in history.

I never knew 'ol Spur was such a Mullen slobberer. Dan is a thief and should be arrested.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mullen doesn't run RPO's either except maybe as a trick play.

He's not doing anything significant at the college level as a head coach, his offense is too simple for NFL defenses, his QB's are consistently thought of by NFL scouts as underdeveloped, and he's received just criticism for not recognizing and utilizing his more talented players. What NFL team would hire him for a position other than the janitor or grounds crew?

Arthur Blank & the Falcons would hire him as GM, Director of Player Personnel & Head Coach…but Blank and Co. have a well documented history of being idiots, so…

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
What owner wants their 30-50 million dollar investment to run the ball that much (outside of Baltimore)? He is a college coach, maybe a position coach in the pros... but he isn't going to take the pay cut.

Cousin Eddie is neither a college coach or an NFL position coach. He just sucks no 2 ways about it. Given your screen name, I am sure Cousin Eddie would have done wonders with Donald Douglas.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cousin Eddie is neither a college coach or an NFL position coach. He just sucks no 2 ways about it. Given your screen name, I am sure Cousin Eddie would have done wonders with Donald Douglas.
He would have loved some Donald Douglas.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I hate to admit it, but I rooted most of your wives.

A little late with this, I know, but what the hell.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
In all kinds of weather now means.............."is that a cloud, its gonna be mid 80s. fckkk this Im staying home and splain to everryone why we suck" I lean more toward these folks............

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The empty stadium and free tix is what ten years of Kintucky/Mizzu level football does.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
As what? A locker room assistant picking up used towels-that’s about the max level NFL gig this joker will get.
I'm not in the camp of Mullen is a QB genius, actually I agree with most of the assessments. But there are those that have a different opinion about Mullen and if it is enough to get him an NFL job...good!

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
IN COLLEGE maybe. We're talking about grooming them for the pros, right? You brought up Alex Smith and Dak Prescott's long careers as if that's some kind of feather in Mullen's cap. Mullen is an AWFUL QB guy. Awful. One of the worst in history.

I never knew 'ol Spur was such a Mullen slobberer. Dan is a thief and should be arrested.
Keep it up and you'll get a vacay!! I know people

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.