I love this place

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
So I have a really long and sh*tty day at work and then an even worse commute that took me over an hour and 15 minutes to go the 34 miles home. Needless to say, I wasn’t in a particularly good mood when I finally arrived home.
Well, after spending about 15 minutes checking in here, I must have laughed out loud about 5 times and kept a smile on my face the entire time. Now, I can play with my son in a good mood.

Thanks for all you do, folks...you’re the best!
:chomp:
I cannot believe some of the replies in here..........but I know exactly what you mean. The laughing part is the best.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The record for likes on a post is 60, but that was a new-baby post. The record for a non-new-baby post is 47.

You can always look at this kind of thing by clicking "Best Posts In Forum" near the top of the Forum list, and it shows you the top posts of all time. You can also do it in individual threads by clicking "Best Posts In Thread".

Best Posts in Forum: Main Sports Forum | Gatorchatter

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I usually try to keep it to just football here because that's why I love this place. But my mom passed away this week and I lost my brother who's also my best friend in another way also. I love this board because I can just come here and talk gator football and zone out.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I usually try to keep it to just football here because that's why I love this place. But my mom passed away this week and I lost my brother who's also my best friend in another way also. I love this board because I can just come here and talk gator football and zone out.
Condolences, brother. Be thankful you had them in your life as long as you did.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Like hoar
Hey, likes was the last thing on my mind. I just wanted to share how spending 15 minutes here changed my entire mood for the better after a lousy day. Obviously, a number of folks felt similar at one time or another.
:moon3:

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
So I have a really long and sh*tty day at work and then an even worse commute that took me over an hour and 15 minutes to go the 34 miles home. Needless to say, I wasn’t in a particularly good mood when I finally arrived home.
Well, after spending about 15 minutes checking in here, I must have laughed out loud about 5 times and kept a smile on my face the entire time. Now, I can play with my son in a good mood.

Thanks for all you do, folks...you’re the best!
:chomp:
I see what you did here.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Sorry to hear of your losses. That's really tough. Try and keep your head up as hard as it may be.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Very tough time for you. Been there partially. It’s not easy and words don’t help. Just know your Mom and Bro wouldn’t want you tearing yourself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.