I met a GATOR legend today

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At least to me he is.

Jerious Norwood

He saw my Gator shirt and we started talking. He said he was recruited by SOS but decided to stay home and play for Miss St. I didn't recognize him but when he told me his name, I told him he was personally responsible for helping the Gators win two National Championships. He said he felt bad that he had a hand in helping the Zooker get fired. I know everyone at www.fireronzook.com was happy with him.

Top 10 Moments in DWS History; #7: Norwood’s TD vs. Florida in ’04

image.jpg

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Cool story but nah.

No offense.

I don’t care how much he helped get Zook fired, he’s not a Gator legend. You’re either a Gator or you aren’t. He ain’t.

Alex.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t care how much he helped get Zook fired, he’s not a Gator legend. You’re either a Gator or you aren’t. He ain’t.

Alex.
I know - but it was cool talking to him about football. And helping get rid of that bumbling idiot of a coach has always made me happy.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I talked with the Associate AD at USF Friday. I asked him if KB is really about 300lbs? He smiled and said "He hasn't missed any meals lately."

sorry, wrong thread

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly don't remember the guy.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i was about to say... norwood? that dude played for fail state! :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@Homer J clearly shouldn't be allowed to make thread titles while drunk.

Neither a GATOR nor a legend.

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At least to me he is.

Jerious Norwood

He saw my Gator shirt and we started talking. He said he was recruited by SOS but decided to stay home and play for Miss St. I didn't recognize him but when he told me his name, I told him he was personally responsible for helping the Gators win two National Championships. He said he felt bad that he had a hand in helping the Zooker get fired. I know everyone at www.fireronzook.com was happy with him.

Top 10 Moments in DWS History; #7: Norwood’s TD vs. Florida in ’04

View attachment 13557

All fine and well Homer , but the important question is did you ask to see his junk?

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Too bad for Norwood he played for a garbage coach himself in Sylvester Croom. Totally inexcusable how Zook lost to Miss St when they lost to Division 1AA(now FCS) Maine the week before. We should have beaten Georgia that year as well. Screw Channing Crowder, Mo Mitchell and the other ass kissing Zook lovers who defended and begged to keep him around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.