I REALLY HATE Danny Kanell

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I clicked on a link on my facebook that took me to this peter eaters twitter account. I couldn't get the link to work but here is what he recently wrote on twitter:

"Here we go baby.. It's rivalry week. Time for Dalvin Cook to finally get that national respect. Today's the day to earn in in Jortville!!"

Could you imagine Tim Tebow doing this?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow would be forced to apologize or lose his job. Kanell is a total *******, would love to see Spears or Booger, or hell, Tebow, just punch him in the mouth.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Tebow would be forced to apologize or lose his job. Kanell is a total *******, would love to see Spears or Booger, or hell, Tebow, just punch him in the mouth.

Palmer is the man for the job. He's got access and opportunity since they are ofter paired together. I kid but several years ago I was watching a game in which the two were calling with a third booth guy -but Jessie and Kanell got into it. It was nasty/testy for a few minutes.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
He's so flabby he can't even spell gain(e)s... Weak ass bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I swear...it's like he never left college. He is so unprofessional. I usually turn the channel or at least mute it when he's talking.

Listening to him makes me wanna punch a baby...And I love babies....

200.gif

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Palmer is the man for the job. He's got access and opportunity since they are ofter paired together. I kid but several years ago I was watching a game in which the two were calling with a third booth guy -but Jessie and Kanell got into it. It was nasty/testy for a few minutes.

link?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Danny sucks so bad. I hate that he joined Ryen Russillo once SVP left. I actually like Ryen.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
We shouldn't be surprised. He a nole. Did any of you expect him to show class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncargat1

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member

It is interesting his Tweet only mentioned the Top 3. If he had cared to be honest, the SEC would have been represented at the #4 and #5 spots, and had more players in the conference championship games than any other conference I believe. But.....his tweet worked, here we are talking about Kannell again!!

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Probably still butthurt about losing the Giant's job to Kent Graham. He's a putz and I feel blessed that ESPN dumped him.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Don't you have to take a number and stand in line to hate that simpering, pissy little doosh around here? Growing reflective for a moment, there are some things that do grow more difficult with the advancing years. Despising the SOW, and anyone connected to her, is not one of them.

Last edited:

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
I clicked on a link on my facebook that took me to this peter eaters twitter account. I couldn't get the link to work but here is what he recently wrote on twitter:

"Here we go baby.. It's rivalry week. Time for Dalvin Cook to finally get that national respect. Today's the day to earn in in Jortville!!"

Could you imagine Tim Tebow doing this?

Darnell "Leg Twist" Docket is still the one I loath the most, but Kanell is a close second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator