Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n150351 said:
What I don't get is why it is such a big deal here. If you like Meyer, good for you. But why use it as an excuse to ridicule those who don't? We are all gators. Can we stop being so nasty?

Depends on which side of the fence you're sitting as to how you view who is being nasty. I don't think any of us Meyer supporters have reduced ourselves to calling any of you cocksuckers. :lol:

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Way too much negative energy on both sides. Now kiss and make-up

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n150360 said:
Depends on which side of the fence you're sitting as to how you view who is being nasty. I don't think any of us Meyer supporters have reduced ourselves to calling any of you cocksuckers. :lol:

Put the space between cock and sucker please. I don't use the term calling the pro-Urb crowd contemptible....that's not the case. I instead focus on the fact that they give Urb per capita more fellatio than Shelley has during her lifetime.:lol:

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If a guy can't use a sports forum to tell everyone he was right, then whats the point of all this?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think this has run its course.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n150288 said:
Yes. Yes, I can. If perhaps he hadn't been an enabler three other people may not have ended up in body bags. Who knows?

"As they were waiting for the light to change, the Hawaiian football player and Reggie Nelson walked up to their car on the right side," according to the police report, which cited what Cason told detectives. "Then without saying a work [sic], the Hawaiian pointed a small handgun in the front right window and fired five quick shots. Cason saw Smith slump over with blood coming out of the back of the head, at which time the Hawaiian and Nelson took off running towards McDonald's."

images

I brought up AA to illustrate Meyer's thoughts. It wasn't about right or wrong, as much as it was about understanding the situation as is. I'm not surprised you went
the Hernandez route. We can't go back in time and have him unswitch his verbal to UCONN. It likely wouldn't have made a difference. However I tend to think change
of scenery could've easily helped get away from that mess. As to Meyer's ''enabling'' I find it silly. To me that is similar to blaming the army for Dahmer or Mcveigh.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n150288 said:
Yes. Yes, I can. If perhaps he hadn't been an enabler three other people may not have ended up in body bags. Who knows?

"As they were waiting for the light to change, the Hawaiian football player and Reggie Nelson walked up to their car on the right side," according to the police report, which cited what Cason told detectives. "Then without saying a work [sic], the Hawaiian pointed a small handgun in the front right window and fired five quick shots. Cason saw Smith slump over with blood coming out of the back of the head, at which time the Hawaiian and Nelson took off running towards McDonald's."

images

Terrible trigger discipline.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You call that a debate? Nothing but a poo slinging contest. Some people can't disagree without resulting to vile name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb