I was wrong about Franks - Its Mullen's O

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How in the world did Michael Vick make it to the NFL draft?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah, you're right. There's no way a 200-pound quarterback could make that run.
First off we have no 200# QB....We have a 235# glorified ballboy, a legit 240 SEC QB and what looks to be a malnourished Ethiopian refugee who nearly got decapitated by a 150# walkon DB last week.....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Because the MLB got blocked on that play....if not our Bobblehead would lose even more weight if doing the same thing......and EJ ain't near the size of Marshall....come on man....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here's the gig. Mullen is going to be Gumby with his offense. If he has a Mack Truck at QB, expect him to try and exploit the middle. If he has a more nimble guy behind center, he'll design plays to try and exploit his speed and agility.

The Mullen framework points to the run. The adaptive element of it points to what works best.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll counter your question with another.

How would you envision Mullen using Jones to his fullest?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Just don’t tell @Marine1. Might offend him as it would imply that FF isn’t assured of a Heisman thanks to a high completion percentage.

FF is assured to not get the Heisman and our receiver group is literally one of the best in the nation.

Regardless of how offended and outraged you were at being shushed. It happened.

It had to hit you hard to be this obsessed. How bad are you hoping he sucks tomorrow? Lol. Bad enough that we win but just by a little? That would be best of both worlds for you, no?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
FF is assured to not get the Heisman and our receiver group is literally one of the best in the nation.

Regardless of how offended and outraged you were at being shushed. It happened.

It had to hit you hard to be this obsessed. How bad are you hoping he sucks tomorrow? Lol. Bad enough that we win but just by a little? That would be best of both worlds for you, no?
Somebody’s been slamming them back...

Ideally, dude comes out guns blazing all season and wins a Heisman. Unfortunately, I don’t worry about the ideal - I look at the realistic. Realistically, he probably throws around 60% with 225-250 tomorrow. As always with him, the question is whether he turns it over and whether he decides to start running again. Let’s hope he minimizes the former and starts doing better at the latter. Maybe he even tries to throw the ball past the LOS!

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Somebody’s been slamming them back...

Ideally, dude comes out guns blazing all season and wins a Heisman. Unfortunately, I don’t worry about the ideal - I look at the realistic. Realistically, he probably throws around 60% with 225-250 tomorrow. As always with him, the question is whether he turns it over and whether he decides to start running again. Let’s hope he minimizes the former and starts doing better at the latter. Maybe he even tries to throw the ball past the LOS!

Literally since 3pm. No apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator