I was wrong about Franks - Its Mullen's O

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lamar Jackson was skinny as a rail but ran like the wind. He couldn't have played RB, but he was an amazing scrambler as a QB.
I think the issue is rooted in the assumption that Mullen only wants his quarterback running between the tackles. To which the obvious question: Then why the hell did he recruit the kid?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Im behind Franks. That being said, it has taken him 3 years to become a "decent" QB. Coaching has helped him a lot but I am afraid he has reached his peak. I have little doubt that EJ could bypass him in no time if given the opportunity to get playing time. In the meantime I am pulling hard for the giraffe.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im behind Franks. That being said, it has taken him 3 years to become a "decent" QB. Coaching has helped him a lot but I am afraid he has reached his peak. I have little doubt that EJ could bypass him in no time if given the opportunity to get playing time. In the meantime I am pulling hard for the giraffe.
The quarterback has to make plays when the run defense is stout, such as is the case with Kentucky. We'll see how far he's come in a few hours.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah....see the post above yours. It's called exaggeration to bust balls. Hopefully you'll recover and be okay.

Would you also like to claim Vick could have played RB?

Between this and all your other Franks hating posts, maybe you need a drink, a break, and a comfortable win. My god man. You went from not talking about Florida on a podcast because it might be too negative to acting like the shush happened last week and was literally directed to you personally.

I agree with your take on Franks last game but you’ve become obsessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator