If Steve Spurrier were to give the presser of the suspension of Harris:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Okay here is mine because we all know that this would be epic with his one liners and his flair.

"In light of these serious allegations, the University of Florida Athletic Department and Head Football Coach Will Muschamp has dedicated to suspend Treon Harris. Knowing that these are only allegations and no charges have been filed, we still believe it best to error on the side of caution and on the alleged victim's side. Yes, you are innocent until proven guilty, but the University of Florida chooses to protect their students and its reputation by showing that NO PLAYER is above the law. This is of course different from FSU who chooses winning a couple of football games over their students and reputation. "

Okay what you got?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"Well shucks, this sounds like a 'he said, she said' type of deal, but we're going to wait and see how it all plays out. In the meantime maybe we should look into getting Treon a Heisman. Isn't that how it works?" *drop mic*

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Absolutely nothing funny comes to mind about this situation . . . and I see no point in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.