If you could magically...

What SEC East program would you exchange for ours?

• Kentucky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Missouri

• South Carolina

• Tennessee

• Total voters

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you could magically exchange programs with anyone in the SEC East today - switching our coaches, current players, current committed recruits, staff, 'facility level,' etc who would you choose? Obviously, the 'facilities level' aspect is tricky, but it is a factor in program strength. It must be a whole-sale switch though, no piecemeal, buffet-style pick and choose. Who would you switch with?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Euro wants to know which other piece of shyt program we want to be? I wonder why he's leaving it to the six of the seven worst teams in the SEC?

How about we become a program relevant in the national title hunt and at least a contender for not getting azz raped if we are lucky enough to get to Atlanta with 3 losses.

Last edited:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where's the ham sammich option?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Even at an ugly 7-2 (hard to believe I typed that, but that's my impression), the only team on the list that's beat us, obviously, is UT with HC/trumpeter Butch Jones. All are rivals, but other than a few players from each that I might wish we could have signed out of HS, there's nothing else I'd trade...not even coaches and that's saying a lot, what with the doubt Mac and Co. has cast. Now, if the West was an option...;)

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why even ask this question/

Somebody drunk?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not exchanging with anyone but have noticed Smart is bringing in top classes right off the bat unlike Mac. I thought that wasnt possible in the East any longer. Their recruits avg star rating has been top 5 range so far with both classes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not exchanging with anyone but have noticed Smart is bringing in top classes right off the bat unlike Mac. I thought that wasnt possible in the East any longer. Their recruits avg star rating has been top 5 range so far with both classes.
Well, it's a generally frowned upon. He's breaking some unwritten rules.

Coaches aren't allowed to bring in top classes in their first three years. I heard the rule here.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a bunch of softies. Sorry I invaded your safe space. :lol2:

A few played along. I have been too busy to return to the post (or to the site other than to close out some tabs on my desktop), but I planned to open it up to SEC West teams in a follow-up post. Does it not make sense to ask about the SEC East when we are in the SEC East and currently in contention to represent the East in the SEC Championship Game? Our division also has teams that have out recruited us and teams that changed their HC last year (one with a prominent hire).

As much as many of you seem to thrive on the misery of losing, I honestly wondered if you would trade programs with anyone in our division.

...bunch of Homers.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, it's a generally frowned upon. He's breaking some unwritten rules.

Coaches aren't allowed to bring in top classes in their first three years. I heard the rule here.

Stupid straw men are stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator