If you could stay stuck at an age...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CDGator, Feb 25, 2021.

1. AlexDaGator

AlexDaGator The Hammer of Thor
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $10,161
    Ratings:
    +19,120 / -94
    I didn't get married till later in life so I got to live my 20s twice, once in my 20s and again in my 30s. My kids are still young so time might change my answer but right now I'd say my early 30s.

Alex.

• Spectator

Spectator Member

Oxbucks:
      $82
      Ratings:
      +114 / -1
      24. I saw a lot of free concerts, met cool MTV celebs and rock stars because of my job. Girls girls girls, girls gone wild, spring break was 6 to 8 weeks of new coeds on vacation. I played with race cars and met cool drivers from all over the world (still doing that). I still had perfect health, lived close to the beach and it was open and free to park on 24/7/365. The 1980s were the good old days.

• Spurffelbow833

Spurffelbow833 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
        $161
        Ratings:
        +196 / -2
        I'd rather be young in 1965 and dead now than forever young in this post-2020 **** show.

• Marine1

Marine1 Semper Fidelis

Oxbucks:
          $6,031
          Ratings:
          +6,868 / -131
          Late to the thread but I’d say I’ve had a pretty good run all the way to 63. But 24 stands out as numero uno and 29 as the worst. Started having kids in my 30’s and enjoyed every stage immensely. All in their mid to late 20’s now and still as close as ever. No grandkids yet and it’s driving me crazy.

• BMF

BMF Bad Mother....
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $20,340
          Ratings:
          +27,738 / -421

1 - you're not 30 yet
          2 - it's the first time you can bang a girl more than 10 years younger than you and not go to jail!!

• Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey That's the sound your mother made last night
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $63,005
          Ratings:
          +94,401 / -6,408
          I feel sorry for these kids today.

The 80s were GREAT. Everyone seemed to try to make every event a Motley Crue afterparty.

These kids today flirt with a girl once or have the nerve to be a white privilege cheerleader and their lives are over.

I dont know. The 60s sounded crazy but there was the whole Vietnam thing putting a damper on the shindig.