If you had to start a new career, what would it be?

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Pretty close. Although I'd never want to be a neurosurgeon. Those guys are dweebs. :lol:

My neighbor is a neurosurgeon. One of the weirdest people I have ever met. Got him 2 houses down and had a heart surgeon across the street. That guy was weird as hell too. Try talking to one sometime about something other than what they cut on. Damn near impossible.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
My neighbor is a neurosurgeon. One of the weirdest people I have ever met. Got him 2 houses down and had a heart surgeon across the street. That guy was weird as hell too. Try talking to one sometime about something other than what they cut on. Damn near impossible.
You have any direct affiliation with Bushmaster, or just a fan? And, sorry, but "good Bushmaster," or "we got kinda crappy when we got bought up Bushmaster?" ;)

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Two of my closest friends are lawyers - good lord, those two together would just go off on legal sh!t for hours.
:blahblah: :suicide:

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
You have any direct affiliation with Bushmaster, or just a fan? And, sorry, but "good Bushmaster," or "we got kinda crappy when we got bought up Bushmaster?" ;)

My call sign was Bushmaster 06 when I commanded an Infantry Company of Bradley Fighting Vehicles 20 years ago. Its also the nickname for the 25 mm chain gun that serves as the primary weapon system.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
My call sign was Bushmaster 06 when I commanded an Infantry Company of Bradley Fighting Vehicles 20 years ago. Its also the nickname for the 25 mm chain gun that serves as the primary weapon system.
I was a 19D when enlisted, 12C for awhile when commissioned... I am intimately familiar with the M242 and GMD. I’m pretty sure I could still upload the feeder and still remember to realease the tension on the rounds and it’s been 20 years for me too... Brothers in Arms... ;)

Last edited:

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I was a 19D when enlisted, 12C for awhile when commissioned... I am intimately familiar with the M242 and GMD. I’m pretty sure I could still upload the feeder and still remember to realease the tension on the rounds and it’s been 20 years for me too... Brothers in Arms... ;)

I had a scout platoon for 2 years as an LT. Doubt I could load a 25 mm though. My Gunner didn't want me touching it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb