I'm done with ESPN 1st Take

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm like in year 5 of my personal boycott against the talking zombies and their political like agendas... Go AM Radio!! :lol:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Geez just look at the MSNBC slant to the main Espn website sometime. Makes me want to puke.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The media does nothing but push this Anti-American Propaganda bullsh*t nowadays and I wish nothing but the worst for all those motherfu*kers!!!

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
So you're telling me that even the sports channel has been infiltrated by the libbity left? I thought having Obama on to do his b ball picks was some sort of deviation.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I don't even watch Sports Center anymore. I use to love to the top plays of the week and of the day, but they have went so Fu%&IN Political that I only turn them on if there is a game. Most of the time I will try to mute them. At least the SEC Network hasn't followed in their parent company's footsteps....yet.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN has become unwatchable. You'd almost think even lefties wouldn't want to see that stuff on the sports shows. I only turn to ESPN if there is a game that I really want to watch, otherwise I skip right past it. Shame that sports has been corrupted.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I just don't understand how they can get away with promoting racism. These racist football players and now a racist singer at an NBA game and it's okay?

Here's my issue w/ it. The NFL could have nipped this in the bud immediately. The players are AT WORK. They DO NOT have a right to "protest" anything when they are AT WORK. The NFL fines players for wearing unofficial uniform items and they're going to tell us they can't do something about this?

I'm in the military and I can tell you right now, if I wore something on my uniform that was an unauthorized uniform item they'd have my ass. If I didn't salute during the national anthem, while in uniform, they'd have my ass. It's a work policy. But more than that, it's respect.

These racists and those that promote racism don't get my time or money. ESPN can suck it!

Last edited:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I just don't understand how they can get away with promoting racism. These racist football players and now a racist singer at an NBA game and it's okay?

Here's my issue w/ it. The NFL could have nipped this in the bud immediately. The players are AT WORK. They DO NOT have a right to "protest" anything when they are AT WORK. The NFL fines players for wearing unofficial uniform items and they're going to tell us they can't do something about this?

I'm in the military and I can tell you right now, if I wore something on my uniform that was an authorized uniform item they'd have my ass. If I didn't salute during the national anthem, while in uniform, they'd have my ass. It's a work policy. But more than that, it's respect.

These racists and those that promote racism don't get my time or money. ESPN can suck it!
BMF where are you stationed and what branch? Army MSG here stationed at Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
Yeah I agree UCMJ would not allow us to "protest" look at those two Navy personnel that are now in hot water. Like the local guy said here on the Radio. If you want to protest, do it in the locker room. There will be hundreds of reporters there and you can speak your mind then.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
BMF where are you stationed and what branch? Army MSG here stationed at Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
Yeah I agree UCMJ would not allow us to "protest" look at those two Navy personnel that are now in hot water. Like the local guy said here on the Radio. If you want to protest, do it in the locker room. There will be hundreds of reporters there and you can speak your mind then.

Hey MSG, I'm a LCDR (Lieutenant Commander/O4) in the USCG in Norfolk, VA (prior Navy & CG enlisted. I enlisted after 1 ugly year of college in the Navy....got in the reserves and finished up at UF in 1995...later join the CG and went to OCS). I do wear an Army Commendation Medal! (for a deployment I did in 2005-2006 in Kuwait/Iraq/Bahrain). Thank you for your service.

Yes, the Navy personnel just showed their ass. It's a shame what's happened to this country in less than 8 years...beginning w/ the disrespect for law enforcement ("The police acted stupidly", for example).

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator, BMF,

Thanks for your service. NCO, I spent a few weeks at Ft. Sam last year supporting the 512th (Geospatial) and the 470th (MI) for DCGSA. Thoroughly enjoyed San Antonio.

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

Oh, I see what's going on now. Who knew Trux was Dubs' boss? But it makes sense. Dubs mysteriously gets his butt chewed out by his boss and disappears from the chat box, and now Trux is taking over the chat box. Conspiracy theory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.