t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Sonomagator;n7880 said:
don't forget the rb who's committed to scum , cant remember his name . Most of the stuff I've read lately has him coming to the Gators.
Dexter Williams. He was considered a UF lean prior to his surprise commitment.
He's obviously leaning towards Florida st. If you've got a family full of gator fans and you pick Florida st, you're considered a sell out in my book. You've got to represent your team no matter what.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Did I miss something I didn't see any gator commits. I couldn't give two ****s what some of these guys are doin

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Sonomagator;n7880 said:
don't forget the rb who's committed to scum , cant remember his name . Most of the stuff I've read lately has him coming to the Gators.
I read that to but evidently his whole family are big Gators and are pushing hard like I said . And I think you're definitely right about backs . Would love to see Williams and McCleod as a tandem . Actually think we're gonna have a helluva class this year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Sonomagator;n7880 said:
McCloud and Williams would seal the RB class.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I prefer that we gets recruits a bit later in the process. It's really difficult to hold on to recruits over an entire year. Especially high level recruits. Because we cut off recruiting after filling that position, we've screwed ourselves a couple times over the last couple years.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n7962 said:
Did I miss something I didn't see any gator commits. I couldn't give two ****s what some of these guys are doin

+1

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n7971 said:
I prefer that we gets recruits a bit later in the process. It's really difficult to hold on to recruits over an entire year. Especially high level recruits. Because we cut off recruiting after filling that position, we've screwed ourselves a couple times over the last couple years.
Yes but on the other hand you need guys recruiting for you

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sure. And that's why it's important to land a few recruits. Who were basically born Gators. Bleed Orange and Blue. And wouldn't leave no matter the situation. Oh, and talented enough to be in these camps to befriend these other high level recruits and talk their ears off. That seems to be what we're doing this year. Champ is telling these high level recruits to take their time and visit schools. And he's closed these diehard Gators who are going to these camps.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Sonomagator;n7880 said:
I kind of of like how spurrier used to recruit,if they wanted to go to fsu he'd say that's fine go to fsu and lose to us

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If that was directed at me...shame on you. But, you are obviously speaking from experience...

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n8236 said:
If that was directed at me...shame on you. But, you are obviously speaking from experience...
Hey Tally, I'm just trying to fit in! :-)

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n8239 said:
Okay...but just don't aim for my arse...please...
Have no fear, my brotha - I'll leave that to Mizzou d-linemen!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like you are trolling for something here...are you hitting one me? You should search for those "special" web sites to satisfy your cravings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator