Important! A voice of reason from a black State Rep. from Memphis

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Holy cow... that was awesome!
Are we sure he's a Democrat? Because they don't talk that way...

And this may get moved from the Lounge, but thanks for posting this goon...

Ox will ox, whatever....I put it here because some members avoid the PF like the plague, including me.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Ox will ox, whatever....I put it here because some members avoid the PF like the plague, including me.
#metoo on avoiding the PF. Good thinking posting it here. Otherwise, I would never had seen it.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Excellent video full of passion and truth. Hope his message gets spread and not buried.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Goon, kudos for posting this, i had seen it,,, do the board the favor and make another thread in the political forum with this?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Of course the democrat party in Tennessee kicked this man out of the party, and they did so after the filing deadline which made him ineligible to switch parties. They had to pass legislation to adjust the filing timeline to allow him to run for reelection as an independent.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Lagoon, I too am glad you posted it.

However, while I agree with 90% of what he said, I disagree that "every issue, today, is about race." Perhaps in his world, it is. But in my world, it hardly ever comes up.

IMO, the race issue is usually brought up by:
- liberals
- democrats
- media junkies just "passing it along"
- people (aka "victims") looking for something to blame their X (insert issue here) on.

#Gator Bait
:chomp:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lagoon, I too am glad you posted it.

However, while I agree with 90% of what he said, I disagree that "every issue, today, is about race." Perhaps in his world, it is. But in my world, it hardly ever comes up.

IMO, the race issue is usually brought up by:
- liberals
- democrats
- media junkies just "passing it along"
- people (aka "victims") looking for something to blame their X (insert issue here) on.

#Gator Bait
:chomp:

I think the mans point is that in the real world most of us live in everything isn’t about race, but the media and politicians try to make every issue about race to stir up conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.