In praise of Taggart

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
https://www.tampabay.com/sports/fsu-seminoles/2019/02/04/in-willie-taggart-we-trust-not-so-much

404'd already?

*edit* Found it:

In Willie Taggart we trust? Not so much

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The comments are great.
All you guys including this idiot writer are f’king morons. Some of you contradict your statements and some of you are just spewing racist overtones. This is extremely sad but I guess it’s just the way of world these days. “Wrong coach for the job” SMH! Who was the right coach? What you really mean is “wrong color for the job”.
These are exactly the kind of comments we need to encourage as much as possible.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Funny thing is I read the title and had to pause, asking myself if Taggart was his real name. With all the other variations, such as Tagglewain, McTaggart, Tagglestain, etc., I’ve seen on this board, I really did forget. I dunno, maybe it’s the board names...or maybe it’s his forgettable team that’s causing me to forget. :lol:
Taggelwain is my favorite Clown coach ever.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
These are exactly the kind of comments we need to encourage as much as possible.
I may make an account and accuse them all of being klansman who can't see an elite coach due to their racism.

Basically, I'm going to be a Null version of @stephenPE. 0-10-1 Nulls!

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
He's doing a fine job. They should give him an extension so they don't lose him.

"In the last week: Stephen Dix, Ryan Fitzgerald, & Jeff Sims have committed, Brendan Gant shut down his recruitment and is signing, and Francois has been kicked off the team; the future of FSU Football looks bright! I know it’s been a rough first year, but I really do think he’s building a healthy football culture here and I am still fully onboard the #TaggartTrain"

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Funny thing is I read the title and had to pause, asking myself if Taggart was his real name. With all the other variations, such as Tagglewain, McTaggart, Tagglestain, etc., I’ve seen on this board, I really did forget. I dunno, maybe it’s the board names...or maybe it’s his forgettable team that’s causing me to forget. :lol:

Blackelwain was always my favorite.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mike Sherman, sports editor, @mikesherman: Florida State wanted Taggart so badly it agreed to a contract that will pay him 85 percent of whatever is left on his six-year deal if it fires him. It would be an abomination if FSU decided to pay him, say, $17 million not to coach after this year. But these are the same people who gave a guy with a 47-50 career record $5 million a season, so who the heck knows what they’ll do next.

Ahhhhhh.......yup.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
11 hours ago
Meanwhile, in Eugene, Oregon, Duck fans are feeling like they dodged a bullet.

7 hours ago
No, more like they have an exscapegoat now that he’s gone. It’s his fault now that he’s no longer apart of their programs. Rest assured they would’ve protected him it he was still the head coach, but since he left for his dream job let’s makenit difficult for him. Sounds like a bitter girlfriend/ex-wife to me. IJS smh

:facepalm:

:snicker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.