Injuries

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Hump could miss Bama.
I am assuming he will. He should be back by the UT game since there is a bye the week before.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trenton Brown pancaked a dude and rolled on them.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Feel really bad for McGee, just hope he can heal up right and get back for next year.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This takes a little sweetness away from the performance. I can live with McGee because we seem to have playmakers everywhere. But humph is a bigger concern. I hope Sharpe can come along as well as he looked today. He's good, but it was the sisters of the poor on the other end out there today.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
Just maybe we have the coaches that can coach-up the replacement guys. They all looked coached up today.
What a year to have Bama so soon.
On our long passes nobody broke clear but our passes were so accurate. Our horizontal passing worries me come
SEC DBs. Maybe we'll draw them in and hit on mid-range passes. Least we've got a chance to be good with Roper.
In tune up games like these, I kind of figure our talent execution will rise to the occasion confronted. So in my fantasy world, 65pts will get us 30 against most SEC squads, especially with our D on the field. That's a chance to be there for the win during SEC WARS. :lol: Gonna miss McGee though, I figured him to have some clutch moments for us... those break you back biatch, 1st down.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sucks for McGee. All we've talked about the entire offseason is what he's going to contribute and in the 2nd quarter of the 1st game, he's done. Tough break.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I know that we don't have proven depth on the OL but....I have a feeling that this staff with Roper and Summers that they'll coach em up. Most importantly they will know the strengths and weaknesses and game plan for it.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Burton caught almost twice as many passes in that game than he did in the previous two full seasons. We're going to need him to continue to produce at that level.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
Burton caught almost twice as many passes in that game than he did in the previous two full seasons. We're going to need him to continue to produce at that level.
Burton looked good catching the ball but can he become a mismatch against the LBs? That's what McGee brought.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n45236 said:
Sucks for McGee. All we've talked about the entire offseason is what he's going to contribute and in the 2nd quarter of the 1st game, he's done. Tough break.

+This

Karma?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.