Interesting quote by Mac

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
None of those guys seem like team leaders and they are old enough to be the ones who lead. I could definitely see it being them
Well we heard where Jefferson had to be the leader after the Arky game

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The part about the holiday is accurate. It's definitely not for the independence of his race.
Smfh...I guarantee you are either a Democrat or a liberal arts major with that idiotic response. The 4th of July celebrates the independence of this country,all of it's people and the men who fought and died for it!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The defense shouldnt be thinking they are all that after how they got manhandled against TN and Arkansas. Tabor was out of position a few times in that SC game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"We’ve still got some selfish guys. It’s going to happen. But they’ll find out there might be better places for them to go.

Does that include a sub-par QB who hogs all playing time even when he's diminished by injury and
hurts the team ?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smfh...I guarantee you are either a Democrat or a liberal arts major with that idiotic response. The 4th of July celebrates the independence of this country,all of it's people and the men who fought and died for it!

Cool it. Or I'll send this to the political forum.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Cool it. Or I'll send this to the political forum.
Hahaha "cool it"? Man...kiss my a$$ patna! I will never "cool it" whenever people piss in the face of people (like my uncle and my 1st cousin) who both paid the ultimate price for the independence of this nation.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hahaha "cool it"? Man...kiss my a$$ patna! I will never "cool it" whenever people piss in the face of people (like my uncle and my 1st cousin) who both paid the ultimate price for the independence of this nation.

Well now you can cool it for 24 hours.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Here's a list of the CFB programs who have some type of "cancer" on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_programs

The coaches who do the best are the ones who nip that sh*t in the bud and don't let it get out of hand. Those are the coaches who have the long term success. Sometimes you gotta go all Negan on the cancers and smash them in the head with Lucille before they get the point.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't fück with J. When he make an appearance, he means business.
Get'em J.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Dude, how could it celebrate the independence of all if blacks were bought here in slavery? Also, try selling your independence theory to the native Americans. You're being extremely short-sighted and naive by thinking that it represents ALL people.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, how could it celebrate the independence of all if blacks were bought here in slavery? Also, try selling your independence theory to the native Americans. You're being extremely short-sighted and naive by thinking that it represents ALL people.

Funny you respond after he got banned, :lmao:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One, not all blacks were brought here in slavery. Initially indentured servants, later under the horrible concept of chattel slavery.

Two relatively speaking at the time not out of line with rest of world. The foundation or principles are there. We were (are) just a little slow. What was Churchill's quote on America? After trying everything else we eventually get it right.

Three, on the Native Americans, how many cultures have been eliminated over time? It's unfortunate, but I do not have an answer here. Natural selection?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I will agree Rome wasn't built in a day. However, they had the building blocks. I can't help but compare Mac's recruiting to Meyer's. Mac's recruiting has been "weighed in the balance and found wanting."

On the selfish question, didn't I just hear that McMillan was complaining...said if he had gone somewhere else it would have been better for him? Jeez, what a putz. I would say, "beat somebody out fool." You didn't even start when Davis and Anzalone went down.

Last edited:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Also, did you notice how the OL blocked better when Sharp was hurt. That guy has been a dog all year. It's still very strange to me when it takes the removal of Sharp and insertion of a 3rd string center to get things rolling. It kind of makes you wonder were the line coaches head is at -- Ivey for sure was better at tackle than Sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.