Is anyone else having trouble opening video on Florida gators.com?

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
I get a black screen anytime I try to open the video. All other sites are OK (ESPN, Gatorchatter, etc.) any suggestions? I started having this issue last week and have not changed any settings in my laptop, thanks for any help...Go Gators... :jog:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Dogs Pool GIF

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I've seen the flip challenge, where you toss a half-filled water bottle, underhand, to see if you can get it to land right side up but this dog has a most unique method that looks a little bit more difficult to pull off.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I get a black screen anytime I try to open the video. All other sites are OK (ESPN, Gatorchatter, etc.) any suggestions? I started having this issue last week and have not changed any settings in my laptop, thanks for any help...Go Gators... :jog:
Try using a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) than what you're already using to open the same URLs and videos.
Let us know what happens.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Restart your device

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Try using a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) than what you're already using to open the same URLs and videos.
Let us know what happens.
That worked thanks. I just don't know why firefox doesn't. I think I'll uninstall & reinstall firefox and try again

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
did that, no joy reloading firefox and all the bookmarks, passwords, etc. thanks for all the help youse guys...go Gators...:jog:
Now that you reloaded Firefox, try doing it in an incognito tab. If the video plays then your cached browsing history needs to be cleared for ALL TIME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.