Is Brady or Belichick most responsible for the Pats success?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is retarded. How many championships did Montana win at Notre Dame? Go down the list of great QBs and you are going to see very few NC’s.
Ox is like the bubble gum chewimg middle school chick w the hots for the QB, any QB.

Im not saying Brady isnt great. Quick release, accurate and smart are all the right stuff. Over all arm strength has almost nothing to do with it.

However, football is a team sport with 22 regular positions. Most QBs who look great look great bc they have a great OL. Belichick won with Brissett too, remember.

No, Montana and Brady didnt win a damn thing in college, bc its a team sport.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can see the same thing happening to the Pats when Brady and Belichick leave that happened to the Packers after Lombardi and Starr we’re gone. The Packers were basically average for 25 years. The Pats weren’t much before Belicick and Brady muck like the Packers weren’t much before Lombardi.

The Patriots outside of two years were really average before they got there

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox is like the bubble gum chewimg middle school chick w the hots for the QB, any QB.

Im not saying Brady isnt great. Quick release, accurate and smart are all the right stuff. Over all arm strength has almost nothing to do with it.

However, football is a team sport with 22 regular positions. Most QBs who look great look great bc they have a great OL. Belichick won with Brissett too, remember.

No, Montana and Brady didnt win a damn thing in college, bc its a team sport.
WTF are you talking about?

Great QB's are great in pressure situations, with the game on the line. No one has been better than that than Brady. In my opinion, Brady is a greater QB than Belichick is a coach.

Give me a smartass answer so I can send you on an overdue vacation.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Both of them are great because both of them are great. It isn't a this or that situation even if one tries to ask it that way.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it depends on the year. Some of the years Brady and the offense carried em some years BB and the defense carried em. But I'm rolling with Brady. Nobody has ever been more clutch when the game is on the line.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Belichick and Brady are as mutually indespensable as Jackson and Jordan in the '90s.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
To further reinforce your point, Belichek chooses his staff and they develop players pretty well. He seems to recognize talent where others haven't.

His legion of small, heady, quick, strong & incredibly tenacious guys who dart to the right spots and make plays is amazing to watch and perfectly complements Brady’s accuracy. Edelman, Burkhead, & Hogan this year, Welker, Amendola, and others in the past.

Brees is the current QB whose accuracy would appear best to fit the Patriots’ system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator