Is it possible to put sanctions on Kentucky for being too good?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Kidding aside, anyone see what they are doing to Mizzou? Good lord. I almost don't like watching CBB this year because Kentucky is a superteam.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You mean the super team that just squeaked by two unranked teams in overtime? I look forward to us beating their asses.

I could do without UK nutswinging on this board.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
What is it with the labels everyone has to put on everyone here? It's a crime to not like meyer, its a crime to say something good about Kentucky. Is there anything else I shouldn't do?

I'll be honest with you, I didn't even see the last two games. So my bad. But still, everyone is waaayyy to wound tight here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is it a crime to say something nice about Kentucky? Yes. Always has been.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There should be an investigation .everywhere calipari has gone there's been trouble. Then he goes to Kentucky with no championships, put only a few players in the nba and just really an above average coach. Now he's at Kentucky recruits better than any coach in the country? There's something fishy going on . Calipari is as sleazy of a coach as there is. He also sucks as coach

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n150672 said:
There should be an investigation .everywhere calipari has gone there's been trouble. Then he goes to Kentucky with no championships, put only a few players in the nba and just really an above average coach. Now he's at Kentucky recruits better than any coach in the country? There's something fishy going on . Calipari is as sleazy of a coach as there is. He also sucks as coach

I have no proof of any cheating at UK, but if BD was able to land all that talent we would be on a run like UCLA under Wooden.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
t-gator;n150672 said:

I'd love for someone to nail him but I just don't see it happening. Kentucky or not, how do you pull that much talent every year?? Their second string could start their own team and probably break the top 25

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;150689 said:
I have no proof of any cheating at UK, but if BD was able to land all that talent we would be on a run like UCLA under Wooden.

Camby at UMASS. Rose at Memphis. He's so dirty you can see the slime all over him.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
GatorJ;n150694 said:
Camby at UMASS. Rose at Memphis. He's so dirty you can see the slime all over him.

Yep. he has just been able to get out of dodge before the hammer falls again and again.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They'll lose at least two in the regular season and will not win the national championship.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n150689 said:
Yes he would. But we all have proof. Nobody has ever recruited that good year in year out. Idk if there will ever be an investigation but Kentucky basketball has some serious bag men

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n150698 said:
They'll lose at least two in the regular season and will not win the national championship.
I don't give a **** because whatever they're doing now ,there's going to be a huge asterisk next to it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n150698 said:

I can definitely see this happening.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n150699 said:
Yes he would. But we all have proof. Nobody has ever recruited that good year in year out. Idk if there will ever be an investigation but Kentucky basketball has some serious bag men

Kentucky is a big name in college BBall. The NCAA won't touch them.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
WobbleGator;n150741 said:
Kentucky is a big name in college BBall. The NCAA won't touch them.
And OSU, USC, and Penn St were not in football (most recent examples)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb