Founding Member
spclt3.jpg

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n116070 said:
Not sure where this came from, but no. I retired from the Navy after 20 years of loyal and faithful service. Not once did I touch the stuff during my 20 years of service. I smoked a lot during my college days before entering the Navy though. You have an image issue you really need to get over. People who enjoy or advocate cannabis are not all tin foil hat wearing nuts. Nor are they all stupid, paranoid couch potatoes. Your insistence on belittling cannabis advocates like myself is getting boring because we know your bias is not founded on facts, but outdated stereotypes.

Maybe you should ban him. You do have the power to do it.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n116070 said:
People who enjoy or advocate cannabis are not all tin foil hat wearing nuts. Nor are they all stupid, paranoid couch potatoes.

Attachments

• conv_1421.gif
    conv_1421.gif
    148.4 KB · Views: 54

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n116070 said:
Not sure where this came from, but no. I retired from the Navy after 20 years of loyal and faithful service. Not once did I touch the stuff during my 20 years of service. I smoked a lot during my college days before entering the Navy though. You have an image issue you really need to get over. People who enjoy or advocate cannabis are not all tin foil hat wearing nuts. Nor are they all stupid, paranoid couch potatoes. Your insistence on belittling cannabis advocates like myself is getting boring because we know your bias is not founded on facts, but outdated stereotypes.

I've never smoked anything in my life, and yet I'm a huge advocate for legalizing marijuana. So yeah, I'm here to make your point. You can thank me by banning one GCMB member of my choice. :brad:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n116708 said:
I've never smoked anything in my life, and yet I'm a huge advocate for legalizing marijuana. So yeah, I'm here to make your point. You can thank me by banning one GCMB member of my choice. :brad:

Why would we ban Brad? Brad is funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.