Is This Some of Zambo's Kinfolk?

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Massachusetts serial pooper arrested after police catch her defecating in parking lot: reports

A Massachusetts woman accused of defecating in the parking lot of a local Natick store for months was arrested Wednesday after she was caught in the act, reports say.

Police were first alerted to the serial pooper in December when Henry Kanner, the store’s owner, reported human feces there on eight separate occasions since October.

Andrea-Grocer.png

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Massachusetts serial pooper arrested after police catch her defecating in parking lot: reports

A Massachusetts woman accused of defecating in the parking lot of a local Natick store for months was arrested Wednesday after she was caught in the act, reports say.

Police were first alerted to the serial pooper in December when Henry Kanner, the store’s owner, reported human feces there on eight separate occasions since October.

Andrea-Grocer.png

googling her home address now
/MattM

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I shudder at the thought of the Google - imposed lifetime of humiliation she has ahead of her.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I was gonna poke a little fun at the Boston locals (I got 4 years of the Boston experience), but realized they'll probably sentence her to mandatory relocation... to san fran, where this is considered normal behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator