Is this who I think it is?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
donk.jpg
He is the most depressing negative user on that board. And didnt we have a user with that same handle that was a dedicated muLLLLLLLen pumper that took his scrabble board and went home? I always wondered if it was the same guy but when he mentioned Ohio the dots got connected.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I recall one with a similar name.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I think it’s distinctly possible that there are simply two miserable people in Ohio. Maybe more.
I dont know about that, can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone from that just recently moved south from ohio. I dont think there is anyone left there.

edit: except for WRs from the state of Florida

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The problem, as I see it, is that most Ohions have summer homes in Florida. They cry so much I just refer to them as Fla Onions.

The ones I’ve met have always had mustaches, smelled like Old Spice and spoke like yinzers. It’s brutal. I’m just thankful they discovered Tampa and that side in general.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
A variation of the Appalachian dialect, you'uns, a contraction of you ones. Used like the colloquial "y'all".

Are you'uns going to the snake handlin' revival tonight? I heard y'all would be there.

Let me know if yinz change your mind.

Oh wait, should not our resident edge-u-kater corch be splainin' this?

I think we might need the donk to explain this.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think it’s distinctly possible that there are simply two miserable people in Ohio. Maybe more.
200.gif

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I remember him and donkey getting in a lot of fights too. Its just kinda funny that the guy uses that donkey avatar and is the most miserable dude ever. Its just a bit too much of a coincidence.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A variation of the Appalachian dialect, you'uns, a contraction of you ones. Used like the colloquial "y'all".

Are you'uns going to the snake handlin' revival tonight? I heard y'all would be there.

Let me know if yinz change your mind.

Oh wait, should not our resident edge-u-kater corch be splainin' this?

This is accurate. Years ago, I did a 3 week training course in Pittsburgh. I heard someone say “yinz” on my first day there.

This was the first time in my life I had heard this word so I stopped them and asked some questions.

It’s an exact replacement for “y’all”.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This is accurate. Years ago, I did a 3 week training course in Pittsburgh. I heard someone say “yinz” on my first day there.

This was the first time in my life I had heard this word so I stopped them and asked some questions.

It’s an exact replacement for “y’all”.
Exactly...also pronounced you'inz.
My Dad had family from Western PA

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All you detectives on here.:)

This reminds me of the way the sister in law caught the Unibomber:

YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT TOO

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s the same guy. Took him some time to start posting regularly on 247. Donkey hated him. He Made one too many Catholic jokes and AF ran off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.