It's a pretty big 'What if?'

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n99541 said:
I think we're overlooking the serious issue here. Apparently few if any on this board truly recognize problems where the exist or have the balls to say something about it. And I'm certainly not counting on you to speak up, so I'll just say it. Oktoberfest and potstickers don't pair at all and have no business being consumed in the same setting. Clearly, Queen has her work cut out for her in this regard.

:lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n99541 said:
I think we're overlooking the serious issue here. Apparently few if any on this board truly recognize problems where the exist or have the balls to say something about it. And I'm certainly not counting on you to speak up, so I'll just say it. Oktoberfest and potstickers don't pair at all and have no business being consumed in the same setting. Clearly, Queen has her work cut out for her in this regard.

Well it was either Octoberfest or the Pumpkin Beer, and I think I made the right choice given my pairing options. :headshake:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n99547 said:
Well it was either Octoberfest or the Pumpkin Beer, and I think I made the right choice given my pairing options. :headshake:

anigif_original-grid-image-25282-1372688885-18.gif

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n99044 said:
That goes both ways. I know what I've seen on the field for a number of years now. My eyeballs do not lie to me. No one woke up one morning and decided to stop supporting Muschamp for no reason. Coaches have support until they perform poorly, either over time or all at once, that loses them that support. Getting the support back after losing it is nearly impossible and rarely happens.

For example, right or wrong most of the UGA fan base doesn't like Mark Richt - he lost their support years ago. So any time the team falters, they absolutely unload on him and demand his firing. This has been going on for a good ten years now. Realistically the ONLY way for Mark Richt to get it back is to win the National Championship, something that will never happen. Do you want to be in their shoes, stuck with a mediocre coach you have no real faith in for over a decade?

I have no reason to argue with this. I said (I think after the LSU game) that I hadn't yet decided that Muschamp couldn't be a successful head coach for us - that for me, the jury was still out. Of course this got some questioning by incredulous posters. Regardless, I don't blame others for already having concluded that he "has to go." Still, that doesn't mean that I want to idly accept people creating their own realities and propping them up with twisted realities.

My post was in the context of SQ wondering how it's so hard to believe that the plan wasn't to run the ball 60 out of 66 plays. Even if it is Muschamp's dream to run that proportion of plays, I don't think anyone would have ever guessed we could and be successful. ...and before some dummy says it, no, Muschamp would not rather lose "his way" than win "another way." That's just the caricature people would have us see.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n99224 said:
Take what he said in context with the posts he was quoting. This is about saying it was the game plan for the UGA game to run 60 times which automatically means that's our game plan going forward. The first is not true, the second has yet to be proven because we haven't played again.

:exactly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator