It's not how you start...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
There’s a halfway decent chance that we boat race them.

I’m generally pretty conservative with my predictions in games like this. But just looking at their P12 champs season last year, with losses to San Diego State…BYU…Oregon State. I’m not sure I don’t agree with you. Outside of the wins over Oregon—we still don’t know how good they were—their resume was garbage.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’m generally pretty conservative with my predictions in games like this. But just looking at their P12 champs season last year, with losses to San Diego State…BYU…Oregon State. I’m not sure I don’t agree with you. Outside of the wins over Oregon—we still don’t know how good they were—their resume was garbage.
That's why their top-10 ranking is an absolute joke. But it's going to be awesome when we run them out of the Swamp and the rest of the country says "Those unranked Gators just clobbered a top 10 team!" and AR15 shoots to the top of early Heisman lists.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That's why their top-10 ranking is an absolute joke. But it's going to be awesome when we run them out of the Swamp and the rest of the country says "Those unranked Gators just clobbered a top 10 team!" and AR15 shoots to the top of early Heisman lists.

I decided to check volnation’s board earlier and UF is once again penciled in as a win. An easy win according to a few. :lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I decided to check volnation’s board earlier and UF is once again penciled in as a win. An easy win according to a few. :lol:
Yeah, I looked over a couple of weeks ago. We’re an afterthought at this point in time. They’re serving notice to Bama and the Dwags as I type this. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah, I looked over a couple of weeks ago. We’re an afterthought at this point in time. They’re serving notice to Bama and the Dwags as I type this. :lol:

I’m not sure they’ve been within 2 scores with any of the three since 2017(us), yet all three are soon to feel the wrath because they got screwed out of a win against Purdue in the bowl.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’m not sure they’ve been within 2 scores with any of the three since 2017(us), yet all three are soon to feel the wrath because they got screwed out of a win against Purdue in the bowl.
Ut is historically the VERY BEST program January-August. Invincible and usually undefeated. Their hope rises all off-season until it turns to bile in their mouths in late September. The bitterness must be washed down with their tears of disbelief when we, no matter how bad we are, break their hearts yet again.

They are locusts who may cause a problem every 7-10 years. The correct answer to any smack from them is, “Get off your sister.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator