Gator Baseball It's Opening Night Guys and Gals!

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
So your saying he is a great recruiter?
exactly.gif

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
4-0 UF after 2 on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Gainesville. Gators are hitting the ball very hard. Doubt the USF pitcher lasts much more than another inning or two. McKethan is maybe 1/3 full.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
New pitcher for the Bulls to start the bottom of the fourth. Vast improvement initially, but then their fielding let them down again with an error on a very playable ball. Next thing you know bases are loaded and another 3 run inning for the Gators and it’s 8-0 after 4. Only question left is if USF will get any hits. Leftwich is looking sharp.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Butler hits a 3 run bomb to right and the blowout continues.......
11-0 Gators in a he bottom of the 6th with yet another USF pitching change. Make that 13-0 after a two run bomb by Hickey.
Also getting cold in the shade. Does not feel like a March baseball game in Florida!

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019
Can Sully coach basketball?

Would be an upgrade easily. I think the track, volleyball, tennis, swimming, softball, soccer, gymnastics, and wrestling coaches would also be an upgrade if they took over the hoops. And yes, I’m aware we don’t have a wrestling team.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Might be available if he doesn't win CWS... GiG gonna fire him...

Funny you should mention this. I had a stroke of genius Friday night when commenting about Sully being a great recruiter. If he doesn’t win the CWS, I propose we fire him and hire him right back as Asst. HC/Recruiting Coordinator for the football program. He’ll have us the #1 ranked class in no time. We’ll get him cheap because he’ll be getting his buyout money from UF Baseball.

If he happens to lead us to victory at the CWS, we can still hire him for the football recruiting role on a part time basis, when baseball is not in season & on off days during the season. Pay him an extra $250k per year to do this. Either way, it’s win/win.

Fcvking GENIUS, I tell you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator