Gator Baseball It's Opening Night Guys and Gals!

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Not sure a game of any sport between the #1 & #2 ranked teams has ever not been broadcast on some channel. (ESPN/ACC+ App doesn't apply.)

Yeah I agree with you guys that it's pretty dumb. I'm pretty sure the standard Cox package in Gainesville has ACC network now as of like a year ago so I'm hoping I can stream it at least... When I checked yesterday there were NO options for streaming so at least they have an option for that now.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Yeah I agree with you guys that it's pretty dumb. I'm pretty sure the standard Cox package in Gainesville has ACC network now as of like a year ago so I'm hoping I can stream it at least... When I checked yesterday there were NO options for streaming so at least they have an option for that now.

Cox in Ocala has ACC on channel 79 but the current lineup says they are showing a wrestling match between NC State and Duke from 7:00 - 9:00 followed by 2 episodes of "Bald Men on Campus" from 9:00 - 10:00. I wonder who made that decision or if they will change it. The Gator Sports baseball schedule has a link to stream the game on the ACC network.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Cox in Ocala has ACC on channel 79 but the current lineup says they are showing a wrestling match between NC State and Duke from 7:00 - 9:00 followed by 2 episodes of "Bald Men on Campus" from 9:00 - 10:00. I wonder who made that decision or if they will change it. The Gator Sports baseball schedule has a link to stream the game on the ACC network.

Right. It's on ACC network extra though, which means you should be able to stream it on WatchESPN as long as you have ACC network on your cable package. So if you can see ACC network on your cable box you SHOULD in theory be able to stream it with your Cox login credentials online. But you won't see it on actual cable.

Last edited:

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Right. It's on ACC network extra though, which means you should be able to stream it on WatchESPN as long as you have ACC network on your cable package. So if you can see ACC network on your cable box you SHOULD in theory be able to stream it with your Cox login credentials online. But you won't see it on actual cable.

I just found it on Cox on demand so I can watch it on television instead of my laptop but I cant pause it to get a drink or go to the loo

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We put football on hold a few more years to keep from getting in an arms race for 4,400 fans?

GTFO Fooley.

Fanorexia is difficult to cure. But this path is the correct direction to go to 1) reward the players 2) to attract recruits 3) to please the fans & possibly inspire them to talk it up 4) excite the players. Need a long drawn winning streak. Go Gators.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Good guys take the lead top of 11th!! Jacob young down left field line

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.