It's time to say it, there is no better choice. Kerwin Bell for HC and Charlie Strong for DC.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
FatCatG8r;n106352 said:
I offered the flip side as the alt. Read the whole post. I don't care how you do it. Just do it. Kerwin is the best available OC out there. No question about his success where ever he has been. Look what he has done with 0 schollies. And Charley? Well, we all know what Charley can bring. Just do it.
I like the Kerwin Bell idea okay but this AD has never even given him a sniff --he had his head up the Dawg's ass instead and would probably rather go after Mark Richt. Of course, getting Charlie to take the DC job ..... you've got to be smokin' dope but it is a pleasant thought.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n106359 said:
I actually like the idea, considering Kerwin is a great offensive mind and Charlie a great defensive mind, but it's damn near impossible to me that it'll ever happen
I too like the idea....but I doubt it will happen...last year maybe....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I like Kerwin but the only way he gets to UF is an asst. coach for the NEW, I say NEW HBC.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So far from reality... not worth discussing.......

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Kerwin had JU heading toward their first playoff appearance, now they are staying home and are under investigation.

Even less then a long shot candidate now.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We burned the Charlie strong bridge when we passed over him one too many times when looking for a new hbc. Plus he would never in a million years leave a top job in the country for a demotion. Kerwin wont happen because he like being in control of a program, but the only big job offer he will get is for oc.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Jbossgator8;n106386 said:
New Coach??!! I just figured they were gonna shut our football program down. It isn't doing much anyways!!

Its been shut down for a while now.:weep:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Quit hogging up on that blunt man...

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
FatCatG8r;n106352 said:
I offered the flip side as the alt. Read the whole post. I don't care how you do it. Just do it. Kerwin is the best available OC out there. No question about his success where ever he has been. Look what he has done with 0 schollies. And Charley? Well, we all know what Charley can bring. Just do it.

Bell has basically been coaching a glorified high school team. No more OJT. So no to Bell as HC. If a proven HC wants Bell as OC, that's his choice. And we missed our shot at Strong.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n106368 said:
Strong just got to Texas under a large contract and has them improving. He's not leaving, that ship has sailed. I don't think Foley has even the slightest interest in Kerwin Bell.

This is exactly correct. Strong is doing well at Texas. He just beat OSU and they get better every week. Kerwin Bell has no experience to be HC at D1 level. Maybe OC depending on who the HC is, but definitely not HC.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We don't really have serious discussions.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No ****. Why isn't Ray Miller in this discussion? He was my Gra-Y football coach and was very successful at Lake Lucina Elementary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.