Jacksonville City Council defeats Jaguars’ Lot J deal; one step closer to London move

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
There are enough of ya on here I figured I would start a new thread.

What a big day yesterday was. Who knew the Jets suck at tanking more than we do? Yesterday starts a new beginning for our Jags as we took a giant step towards securing TLaw. Hope the league is ready for Duuuvallll to come back with a vengeance!

CA4B58DD-C440-4820-90DC-95E5B62764C9.jpeg

(Yes, I know there’s a very real possibility we Jag this up and win one of our next two games)

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is actually a pivotal moment for the franchise. A new GM, the RIGHT GM, a new HC. Tons of draft picks and the #1 pick. Let’s not Jag this one up this time.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This is actually a pivotal moment for the franchise. A new GM, the RIGHT GM, a new HC. Tons of draft picks and the #1 pick. Let’s not Jag this one up this time.

We legit have the perfect storm setting up right in front of us....they mess this up and I’m done for good :lol:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
You and I both know they are going to find a way to win their last game. Jags gonna jag. Then we are stuck with the vastly overrated Justin Fields.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jags? Talk about a crappy team in an unworthy, sprawling megalopolis. To this day I can't understand how the NFL granted this place an expansion franchise. The only football this city should see is high-caliber high school ball that feeds our program and ONLY our program and the WLOCP. Period.

Assuming these perpetual losers don't eff this up by winning their final games, Lawrence is going to love playing in London.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Jags? Talk about a crappy team in an unworthy, sprawling megalopolis. To this day I can't understand how the NFL granted this place an expansion franchise. The only football this city should see is high-caliber high school ball that feeds our program and ONLY our program and the WLOCP. Period.

Assuming these perpetual losers don't eff this up by winning their final games, Lawrence is going to love playing in London.

You sound like a pleasant person

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

tenor.gif

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Any chance lawrence decides to stay for his senior year if he is going to the jags? :cool:

Or demand a trade once he's picked. See Manning, Elway. If you're number one, you're going to a crappy team.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You sound like a pleasant person

I am the life of the party wherever I go. People - hot babes, mostly - wait in line just to chat and take snaps with me. Women want me, and men want to be me. It is my curse.

But to the substance of this thread - I've reconsidered my post above. When I think of beautiful cities around the globe, Paris, Prague, Venice and Jacksonville come immediately to mind. So my bad there. When all is said and done, nothing says breathtaking beauty like 295 at rush hour or JTB strip malls.

And which franchise has sold out more games and won more championships since 1997 than Jacksonville? Reflexively, I'd have thought New England, but a after a little digging, it turns out that is fake news and that it is the Jags after all. In fact, I've read that several times over the past few years construction crews have had to come in and fortify their trophy case out of fear it would collapse and hurt the 6 fans that bother to visit it.

You can end this by agreeing that J'ville is, at best, a marginal NFL city and that the Jags are right there with the Bucs, Lions, and pre-2020 Browns as league laughingstocks.

Last edited:

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Jags will either:

1. Win a meaningless game against the Bears
2. Draft Sunshine then she'll pull a Manning and refuse to play for the Jags
3. Pick a punter

Users who are viewing this thread