Jacob Copeland

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
I was at the Crestview/Pensacola Escambia playoff game tonight, and it appeared that he sustained a pretty serious knee injury. He was on the turf for a while.....they brought the gurney out first but then decided to carry him off, but he wasn't putting any weight on his right leg.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We ain't got to worry about Bama poaching him now

In fact when he got to his hospital room, the flowers there had an attached card saying, "Alabama rescinds any offers real or implied. Feel better soon; we feel better already."

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Mullen becomes the coach, he will not be needed. We'll be running dive right, dive left, QB run. Nothing to worry about.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
If Mullen becomes the coach, he will not be needed. We'll be running dive right, dive left, QB run. Nothing to worry about.

Yeah...our AD said that the gator nation wants offense and wants to have fun. Can anyone translate fun into Mullens coaching? Mullen is not the guy.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't Jamar Chase sustain a bad knee injury too?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was at the Crestview/Pensacola Escambia playoff game tonight, and it appeared that he sustained a pretty serious knee injury. He was on the turf for a while.....they brought the gurney out first but then decided to carry him off, but he wasn't putting any weight on his right leg.

That’s terrible. I pray the kid isn’t injured too badly.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Thanks for the info. Hopefully he heals up quickly. Chip Kelly will put his skills to good use in the years to come! He's one of the best WR's in the state....and we need to get back into those Pensacola schools (Alabama has had their pick of the litter in Pensacola since 2007).

Any other prospects in that game?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I can’t believe that they blew a 34-23 lead... did the collapse come after the injury?

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Thanks for the info. Hopefully he heals up quickly. Chip Kelly will put his skills to good use in the years to come! He's one of the best WR's in the state....and we need to get back into those Pensacola schools (Alabama has had their pick of the litter in Pensacola since 2007).

Any other prospects in that game?
No gator

Any other prospects in that game?[/QUOTE

I'm not sure honestly...I was there to watch Copeland. He was having a decent game....he fumbled once that set up a Crestview score, but busted a short slant for a 65 yard TD on the next drive...breaking 2 sets of ankles on the way.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Crestview got lucky then. They should've been eliminated the previous week by Gulf Breeze, then they slide by this week as well. They need to go buy lottery tickets.

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Twitter pic shows him with a boot on his right ankle, nothing on the knee.
I was at the Crestview/Pensacola Escambia playoff game tonight, and it appeared that he sustained a pretty serious knee injury. He was on the turf for a while.....they brought the gurney out first but then decided to carry him off, but he wasn't putting any weight on his right leg.[/QUOTE

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Twitter pic shows him with a boot on his right ankle, nothing on the knee.
You are correct...initially I thought it was his knee because they were doing the on-field ACL, MCL knee tests, but I did see an update this morning where they said it was his ankle

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Actually found a screenshot of the injury...looks pretty nasty

DO8GD1fX4AApyHr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member