Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I don't think Rashada is coming here. Whatever the problem is it could have and should have been worked out by now, there is no reason we are moving onto Friday with no resolution other than there will be no resolution. I don't know if its the Rashada camps fault, the collectives fault, or what, I just know that it stinks and is typical for Florida fans and Florida fans alone to have to deal with crap like this.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
When the situation unravels to this extent it seems like the recruit is tainted. He would arrive with most of the team believing he received a $13 million deal, regardless of the truth. If the LSU transfer suddenly became a Gator I would be happy. Somehow I feel that now, with all this taint, Rashada will not play well here. Just a feeling.
I played well with your mom's taint.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
This crap is exhausting, nobody really knows what is going on except Rashada and his agent and the Gator Guard/Collective depending on who you want to listen to.

Enough already! He would need to be Tebow #2 to overcome this and I'm pretty sure he is not even close.

NEXT.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Guess I'm not familiar with the specifics of the article or articles you're referring to, and admit I don't read much of that local crap anymore bc it's just that. Crap. But over the last 15 years I haven't noticed a lot of negativity, it's been mostly the opposite. Over the top puff pieces for every smooth brained retard we hire. Usually the negative stuff rolls out shortly before the HC gets the axe but until then it's sunshine and unicorns. Most of the dishonesty historically has been water carrying for these morons, not misinformation intended to damage them.
You dont remember @$$chump blowing up at a presser because they released an article claiming a player was suspended for the game that wasnt? Can't remember 100% but I think butters had to answer questions from our own media about phucking the shark? How about Will Grier getting busted for PEDs? How many times have you all ever heard of that happening? How does that get out and blown up? Also, this year with Tony Mitchells recruitment. We were a lock supposedly and he was supposed to announce to the good guys but one of the insiders at 247 or on3 leaked it and the kid backs off and goes to bama. Just a few of the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator