Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Meh. I’ll wait until all the facts come out before I get all riled up.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Every single ****ing day this becomes even more true…. Life was better before I knew the names of high school football players.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It's apparently what has happened...Rashada is in town and isn't asking for more, just what was promised. At this point, if I am Billy, I gtfo of this place. We can argue some coaching decisions, etc...but if we don't have the money we promised a guy, then what the **** is Billy supposed to do?

Until ALL of the Foley-ites of the UAA are gone, this will continue to happen.
He could dip into the 6.5 million he made last year:dunno:. By the way, that's over 1 million per win and 100% why if you were Billy you wouldn't even consider GTFO of this place.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If I had to guess I expect they will get it done and he will enroll. But it could just be wishful thinking.

"Jacob Rudner of 247Sports reported on Tuesday that one source said Rashada would arrive on campus "this week" while others did not offer clarity regarding the situation. "

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'd be panic-paying this kid anything he wanted if I were Billy. Good thing I'm not a head coach.
It's a tricky situation. On the one hand they can't afford to lose the crown jewel of the class, especially looking at our QB room. But on the other, they can't look like they are kissing his a$$ too much or putting one player so far above the other recruits. Best scenario by far is to get this done quickly so it becomes a non-story. Or if it's unsalvageable get that finalized quickly also. Letting it linger can only hurt.

My guess is they work out the numbers behind the scenes and he enrolls tomorrow with a story about how something unrelated to NIL was the holdup and who knows how these crazy rumors get started in the first place.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Don’t worry guys, there’s still a fun team in the NE corner of Florida worth rooting for. Plenty of room on the bandwagon for my Jaguars

E6A97B24-EED4-4EAE-960A-B0F231B04280.gif

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Would not shock me at all if Ruiz is bullshyt making this up to cause problems.

But I am sure, they will do what they need to behind the scenes if this is in fact the case.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Don't worry all, we have Graham Mertz!
Happy The Goldbergs GIF by TV Land

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yawn. Remember all the pearl-clutchers when Rashada was the last to sign on ESD? You looked like fools then, and you'll look like fools again when he's on campus here shortly.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Uh I mean considering they are literally reporters close to the program who normally have info, first. Yes, yes I do. It's not joe-blow off of Facebook, it's guys who have media credentials and have a direct line with UF staff.
You mean like Thomas Goldcamp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator