Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The one who is not there yet is Rashada...

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
If that’s true, we’re down worse than I thought

It's apparently what has happened...Rashada is in town and isn't asking for more, just what was promised. At this point, if I am Billy, I gtfo of this place. We can argue some coaching decisions, etc...but if we don't have the money we promised a guy, then what the **** is Billy supposed to do?

Until ALL of the Foley-ites of the UAA are gone, this will continue to happen.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Serious question. If our donors/NIL programs/University refuse to pour the money into where it should go, why should any of us spend money on this product?

We talk about Billy's misses and or lack of portal action but if we don't even have the money to pay the guy who has literally already signed, maybe there is more issues than we can even imagine.

CFB is dead with the NIL and lack of rules at this point; the question is whether we want to play or just become a 6/7 win team every year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TOS are going crazy right now. Insiders aren’t if sure he will enroll. Our NIL team has hurt us on quite a few recruits. And maybe now our more important one.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Oh he aint enrolling at this point. Hell at this point it's time to admit that even Saban/Smart couldnt win here with the way things are put together

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
So he signed a LOI which is also a commitment. Does he have to enroll to enter the portal to go elsewhere? Can he just say FU UF and enroll elsewhere? What a cluster college football has become.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
On another board it was said "he enrolled TODAY". No idea if this poster knows something or if said poster was saying Rashada is expected to enroll today. My guess is that he has an attorney/advisor that wants a few items clarified. Not concerned really. But after the reports from UA game, I would see this as a big loss since he seems to have all the ability even if missing 20 much needed pounds.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
So he signed a LOI which is also a commitment. Does he have to enroll to enter the portal to go elsewhere? Can he just say FU UF and enroll elsewhere? What a cluster college football has become.
Interesting. Is the NCAA LOI binding regardless of "contract" differences that arise after NSD or could he enter the portal regardless?

I am curious as to if the recent resignation from our NIL head was due to his being incapable of operating our NIL effectively as it is structured or if because he was the problem... not that any of that is part of the current Rashada situation. I just find it hard to believe UF cannot compete or would have such oversight from Administration that it is functionally non competitive.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Miami site on SI just reported that he will not enroll at UF.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I don’t think so. UF will just release him. It would be a PR catastrophe if they didn’t.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Listen love him or hate him, idc...

If you're Napier at this point, you need to get your lawyers together and negotiate with UF to be let out of your contract. If I were him I'd pay up just to get as far away from this place as possible. It's apparent as **** that they have no desire to win, why hitch your wagon to them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.