Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
So now we believe everything the experts at On3 and 247 say?

OK.

Uh I mean considering they are literally reporters close to the program who normally have info, first. Yes, yes I do. It's not joe-blow off of Facebook, it's guys who have media credentials and have a direct line with UF staff.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
stevie wonder GIF by John Legend
Links please.

Listen, it may be true, I'm just not seeing any reliable sources reporting it and am not going to get bent about it until i do. But by all means, knock yourself out.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Uh I mean considering they are literally reporters close to the program who normally have info, first. Yes, yes I do. It's not joe-blow off of Facebook, it's guys who have media credentials and have a direct line with UF staff.
Then why are they wrong so many times?

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Waiting for confirmation.

And believe me, I know the probability of my being wrong here is high. Yet to jump on un-corroborated "news" is stoopid.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
What I see so far is some rare poster created a thread about an NIL collapse and then left never to be seen again, a Miami hack wrote that he won't enroll on an SI blog, and some "expert" inside sources on recruiting websites are saying we won't stand behind the NIL deal. Is it true? Maybe, maybe not. With the facts I mentioned I'm not jumping off a cliff first.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
UF late registration 9-13th?

hair-fire (2).gif

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
What I see so far is some rare poster created a thread about an NIL collapse and then left never to be seen again, a Miami hack wrote that he won't enroll on an SI blog, and some "expert" inside sources on recruiting websites are saying we won't stand behind the NIL deal. Is it true? Maybe, maybe not. With the facts I mentioned I'm not jumping off a cliff first.

Boosters over at On3 who have leaked information which has proven to be true has said there has been a snag with the NIL. Beat writers for the programs at 247 has said they too have heard an issue with NIL and the holdup is not academic related.

Im not sure what else youre looking for.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
could be a minor blip we all forget about in 72 hours when this is all cleared up or it could be a coach killer like the Gier/Mac situation

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Boosters over at On3 who have leaked information which has proven to be true has said there has been a snag with the NIL. Beat writers for the programs at 247 has said they too have heard an issue with NIL and the holdup is not academic related.

Im not sure what else youre looking for.
Clarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.