Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Wonder why this posted "deal" had him taking a pay cut from $375k a month his junior year to $194k his senior year?

It honestly sounds like people just keep throwing out $13 million and trying to make the numbers work.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder why this posted "deal" had him taking a pay cut from $375k a month his junior year to $194k his senior year?

It honestly sounds like people just keep throwing out $13 million and trying to make the numbers work.
less incentive to stay, thus not having to pay it? :dunno:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

I don't buy the $13M. I don't buy $1.3M.

Maybe $0.13M - 130K spread out over 4 years = $32K a year.

$2,700 a month for spending money + free books +free tuition + free tutors + free meals + free housing + free Healthcare. Plus a degree from an elite university.

That's what I call

privileged.​

Or, as Dad would say, "thats living in high cotton".

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

$2,700 a month for spending money + free books +free tuition + free tutors + free meals + free housing + free Healthcare. Plus a degree from an elite university.

That's what I call priveledged.
:racist:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

That's what I call priveledged.

Or, as Dad would say, "thats living in high cotton".
Whatever the fall out, if we offered the kid $7 million, we deserve it.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
There's an article floating around that says Napier confident in NIL strategy. But I still do not understand how, if Nape has a set strategy, the Rashada negotiation became so confusing and entangled. He may have a strategy, but did our NIL entity really offer him a multi million dollar deal?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's an article floating around that says Napier confident in NIL strategy. But I still do not understand how, if Nape has a set strategy, the Rashada negotiation became so confusing and entangled. He may have a strategy, but did our NIL entity really offer him a multi million dollar deal?

I think it’s because Darren Heitner negotiated both sides. To make the most money. Which raised flags on a conflict of interest. And the whole thing crashed.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think it’s because Darren Heitner negotiated both sides. To make the most money. Which raised flags on a conflict of interest. And the whole thing crashed.
And yet, and immortalized in his own tweets, he swore he had nothing to do with the "writing" of any agreement... Maybe "writing" is his clever schitbag lawyer play of words... "Well, I didn't WRITE anything like with a pen or something!"

Who was the foolio here who thought he'd have "UF's best interest" because he's an alum?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And yet, and immortalized in his own tweets, he swore he had nothing to do with the "writing" of any agreement... Maybe "writing" is his clever schitbag lawyer play of words... "Well, I didn't WRITE anything like with a pen or something!"

Who was the foolio here who thought he'd have "UF's best interest" because he's an alum?

Heitner can say what he wants, but he was neck deep in this. When it went south, he was backstroking like a MOFO. He is an attorney that was representing both parties and huge conflict of interest. Just the sheer fact that he crafted such an agreement, and if the numbers are correct, he has no clue and yet no business around any of our athletes alum or not. Very evident that UF was not a factor and him taking care of the program. More like he was concerned for himself and the $$$.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
So, do we yet know if Rashada was actually offered- a legally binding offer- of $7 million NIL?
Uh, no one cares anymore. The State is changing the rules so we can compete on equal footing with Georgia and Alabama. Anything Rashada is ancient history. Let's let it go! Please!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Uh, no one cares anymore. The State is changing the rules so we can compete on equal footing with Georgia and Alabama. Anything Rashada is ancient history. Let's let it go! Please!
I think it would be good to know....so we know who to never let in the room again.....::cough:: Heitner ::cough::

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.