Jags jag things up again; send Leonard Fournette packing

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fournette was garbage. I hated the pick to begin with. It looks like the other backs have impressed to the point the front office and coaching staff would rather get rid of the headache.

As for Yannick, I'm sorry, but he is not viewed as elite. The jags wouldn't pay him that money. The vikings won't either. Maybe some team will give him the money he wants. He only needs one idiot owner. But, I doubt it. He is good. He isn't 100 million plus good. He wants the 100 million plus. The jags were smart.

Exactly, these were actually two good movies. Fournette has been done for a while, supremely talented in college but wasn't the best back on that team due to personal choices. Yannick solid to good player who thinks he is a excellent to great player salary wise with contract year where the salary cap is project to drop 10-20 million dollars due to the lack of fans at games. Very solid moves.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Check out this list of rbs drafted after 4-net.

this is why you don’t waste a primo pick on an rb

Christian McCaffrey (Rd 1) Dalvin Cook (Rd 2) Joe Mixon (Rd 2) Alvin Kamara (Rd 3) James Conner (Rd 3) Kareem Hunt (Rd 3) Aaron Jones (Rd 5) Chris Carson (Rd 7) Austin Ekeler (UDFA

look at the backs in that draft, their production especially compared to where they were drafted is insane.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I think it's the other moves and their comparison to other teams that creates the criticism.

Unprecedented.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think it's the other moves and their comparison to other teams that creates the criticism.

Unprecedented.

The swing and misses in the first round have been awful. I knew Coughlin would be a debacle. There's a reason the giants front office wouldn't let him anywhere near the draft process.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The swing and misses in the first round have been awful. I knew Coughlin would be a debacle. There's a reason the giants front office wouldn't let him anywhere near the draft process.

This is the issue, you build team's foundation though the draft and the Jags have drafted awfully. They really should fire their entire scouting department.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Unprecedented.

"Trust the process"? (Apologies to Sam Hinkie and the Sixers)

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-2_9-41-34.jpeg
    upload_2020-9-2_9-41-34.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 133

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Fournette was one of the best college backs I had ever seen. However, the guy was a punk and had no work ethic even BEFORE he got paid - it should have been a massive red flag. I think Fournette could have been a top NFL back had he put the work in.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Fournette was one of the best college backs I had ever seen. However, the guy was a punk and had no work ethic even BEFORE he got paid - it should have been a massive red flag. I think Fournette could have been a top NFL back had he put the work in.

Talent wasn't the issue, it was always work ethic and character. Issue when at LSU too. He would disappear in games or just completely take himself out of the game. But there is always a coach that thinks they will fix him.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I think Arians and Brady might straighten him out

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.