Jags jag things up again; send Leonard Fournette packing

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The guy, statistically, has been one of the best pass rushers in the nfl since arriving in the league. How do you screw things up? How?

images

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Some nfl writers are saying it is just a negotiating tactic. I hope so. But, I have my doubts with this front office. They are such an embarrassment.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I guess the fat Jags fan could only find a Winn Dixie paper bag?

About the only thing fun at jags games is eating and drinking. You certainly don't get much exercise since there is little cheering going on.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And yet the fans continue to buy tickets, watch their games, and buy their merchandise

Who’s to blame again?

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
And yet the fans continue to buy tickets, watch their games, and buy their merchandise

Who’s to blame again?

If they don't, the team goes away. I get your point, but we aren't New York or Chicago. If we want the team to stay in Jax, you support them through the good and bad. To me, the support they recieve right now is perfect. There are still plenty of empty seats while not looking so bad the owner can make an argument to move the team.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If they don't, the team goes away. I get your point, but we aren't New York or Chicago. If we want the team to stay in Jax, you support them through the good and bad. To me, the support they recieve right now is perfect. There are still plenty of empty seats while not looking so bad the owner can make an argument to move the team.

Understood

Love your new avatar by the way

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Maybe he wasn't interested in moving to London one day.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And trading Bouye for a 4th to Denver. Two star CBs gone in one season.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It doesn't make any sense. Why bring back Marrone with a win or you're fired demand if the plan is to blow things up anyway?

giphy.gif

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
It doesn't make any sense. Why bring back Marrone with a win or you're fired demand if the plan is to blow things up anyway?

giphy.gif
Makes total sense to me. If they are blowing it up - what top coach wants to come there? Keep the lame duck on staff until you are positioned how you want to be. Then bring the new guy on, let him help make some moves, and execute the new strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb