Jags release Tim Tebow; haters rejoice

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
He doesn’t. I’d have to defer to @lagator , but I imagine there are plenty of attractive women to choose from in Los Angeles.
Straight, gay, bi, trans, asexual introvert, lesbian donkey, who the hell knows? Definitely one strange dude. This UCLA gig seems to be perfect for him though. He doesn't seem to give a shlt about winning and neither does the athletic association. Come to think of it maybe he would have fit in here after all since our admin doesn't seem to give a Fuchs either.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
The Saints will be going from Drew Brees to Jameis Winston...And the NFL is worried about Tebow making it...Really?

So now N.O. gets to keep another "Sexual Predator" to roam the city. The NFL does not give a rats arse about morality.

Going from Brees to Winston is hysterical.

That people are outraged that Tim Tebow may take a roster spot from a 7th round draft pick or an undrafted free agent is also hysterical. You can't make it up.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
why dafuq did you longcat that reply?

Why dafuq is the first post megafont and bold text? I swear this place is one of those Progressive commercials, with the lack of technical abilities.

“Am I hashtagging?”

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
In addition to the fact that Charlie Strong is now a Jags assistant, I also learned the following from this sign on the wall of the "Coach's office" in the wrestling clip:

Master things that require no talent:

A. Know the call
B. Get lined up
C. Communicate
D. Run to the ball
E. Leverage the ball

TBH not 100% sure what "leverage the ball" means, in terms of something that requires no talent?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why does he have to be gay?
If he's not a homosexual, he's certainly well-qualified to be one. The way he sashays up and down the sideline is cringe-inducing. There's nothing like a limp-wristed fat guy with a 'purty mouth' to get you excited about football, huh? I can't believe ox was fawning all over that pillow-biter.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
In addition to the fact that Charlie Strong is now a Jags assistant, I also learned the following from this sign on the wall of the "Coach's office" in the wrestling clip:

Master things that require no talent:

A. Know the call
B. Get lined up
C. Communicate
D. Run to the ball
E. Leverage the ball

TBH not 100% sure what "leverage the ball" means, in terms of something that requires no talent?
It reads like a list of things Grantham is terrible at teaching.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If he's not a homosexual, he's certainly well-qualified to be one. The way he sashays up and down the sideline is cringe-inducing. There's nothing like a limp-wristed fat guy with a 'purty mouth' to get you excited about football, huh? I can't believe ox was fawning all over that pillow-biter.

Again, it wasn’t so much that Ox was fawning all over Kelly. It was just that he all but guaranteed the hire for months, citing his own unnamed sources, with a lot of “trust me” and “you’ll see, you’ll all see” type of comments. The mental gymnastics excusing the whole empty airplane return trip was tough to watch, even by GCMB standards. Everything from didn’t have time to pack, to the third row wouldn’t fold down, to the NFL’s definition of “end of year”, to not having a vegetarian meal en route back. Just an awful display for what seemed like 6+ months. I’ll never forget it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Again, it wasn’t so much that Ox was fawning all over Kelly. It was just that he all but guaranteed the hire for months, citing his own unnamed sources, with a lot of “trust me” and “you’ll see, you’ll all see” type of comments. The mental gymnastics excusing the whole empty airplane return trip was tough to watch, even by GCMB standards. Everything from didn’t have time to pack, to the third row wouldn’t fold down, to the NFL’s definition of “end of year”, to not having a vegetarian meal en route back. Just an awful display for what seemed like 6+ months. I’ll never forget it.

That was for Hugh Freeze. Oh wait...both.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The mental gymnastics excusing the whole empty airplane return trip was tough to watch, even by GCMB standards. Everything from didn’t have time to pack, to the third row wouldn’t fold down
Well, to be fair, Im not sure that whale would fit in the plane with all that AD staff, the AD, the President and the rest of the entourage.

Is it any worse than the mental gymnastics of those who swore we DIDNT fly up there with the intent of having him sign on the dotted line?

Sure, sure, it was just a color watching field trip to New Hampshire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.