Jaguar games may be played at BHG

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So a pro men's revenue generating football team can play elsewhere while their stadium is built but a college baseball welfare team couldn't? I'm never gonna let that die. :banghead:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oy! Whatcha mouf ya twit
Shake Head No GIF by Apple TV+

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My fear is the Dwags will want to keep it home and home. Most of their fan base has been clamoring about it being unfair for a long time.

They still have a ton of big money boosters and fans in south GA that prefer the location. And I think the biggest bulldog club in the country still resides in Jax. I imagine at this point the whole city has been overrun. If it was gong to get moved, the push would’ve been ‘94 when things were spiraling for them and we’d secured dominance in the series.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Play in Orlando and London. The BHG turf can’t take it.

Oh, and **** Scott Stricklin. **** him raw with Jeremy Foleys dick.
Scottie will be pushing for even more Thursday games no doubt . Duck this clown Scottie . He’s a bum and deserves to rot in hell.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Scottie will be pushing for even more Thursday games no doubt . Duck this clown Scottie . He’s a bum and deserves to rot in hell.
Gonna go out on a limb here and assume that neither you or gardnerwebbgator are subscribed to the Scott Stricklin weekly newsletter

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb