Gator Basketball Jalen Hudson

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Jalen is not the first good player to seemingly tank and won't be the last. It even happens in pro ball We can what if all day long but White and Jalen probably know whats going on. An old saying about walking in another man's shoes comes to mind. I hope the young man finds a way out of this. I think he can add a lot to the team from what I have seen before. He is a gator still so I am pulling hard for him to succeed. For himself and the team.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Jalen is not the first good player to seemingly tank and won't be the last. It even happens in pro ball We can what if all day long but White and Jalen probably know whats going on. An old saying about walking in another man's shoes comes to mind. I hope the young man finds a way out of this. I think he can add a lot to the team from what I have seen before. He is a gator still so I am pulling hard for him to succeed. For himself and the team.
No one was more super stoked to have Hudson back than me. I like the kid and thought he would help make us a final four contender. I simply want Mike White and Jalen to benefit from my many years of experience with pussy-related problems while a student at UF. I fully expect he will rebound in the new year when SEC play starts. But only if he heeds my advice. I stand by my statement. “Women weaken legs.” During the season, you lay off the sauce and leave the ladies alone. Stay focused.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Worked for this guy...
Bull.Durham.1988.720p.BluRay.UNSOLOCLIC.INFO91.jpg
Hudson just needs to get in touch with his chakras. Start wearing garters and breathing out of his eyelids, those sorta things.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps White should tell Hudson to go fierce, don't care if you foul out before the first half. Maybe that attitude and effort would snap him into effectiveness.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.