Jalen Hurts transfers to OU, who purposely screws their senior QB

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So instead of running around our non edge setting DE's all day teams just decided to throw on us a little more....we need defensive help. Don't kid yourself.
No we don't. We're the '85 Bears.

Not sure what your dumb post was meant to do. I never said we didn't need defensive help.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, Hurts coming in here for a year and forcing Franks to transfer while setting up EJ for 2020 would be like heaven.

Absolutely. Franks has hit his ceiling, and Mullen did a masterful job getting what he did out of him, let him leave and go play backup QB at a Sun Belt team. Having Hurts as starter with EJ as backup getting snaps would be the ultimate scenario. Would it get us to Atlanta? Maybe. Would it get us 10 wins out of 12 games? Definitely.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Franks was better than Dipshytskel LAST year and was about twice as product as Dipshyt this year.

And yet most of this board worship that mouthbreather and hate Feleipe. So funny.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know about you guys, but I like that Mullen's not been biting at these alluring transfer targets. Well, at least as much as I know. It sends a positive message to our players and recruits.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Franks was better than Dipshytskel LAST year and was about twice as product as Dipshyt this year.

And yet most of this board worship that mouthbreather and hate Feleipe. So funny.
Most on this board worship Driskel? WTF are you talking about? There's no reason to make crap up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator