Jalon Jones in Transfer Portal

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Meh, I'm not a defense lawyer but it's possible Donk is embellishing a little bit. It's also possible he's dead on. But none of the stories I've read read like Donk's take. The stories I've read indicate a level of consensual agreement up until the girls changed their minds. Even still, I'm glad he's gone because of his behavior.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
At least it’s just the 3rd and 4th stringers that have managed to get in trouble so far, hopefully it stays that way. Lol

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
at least you've been consistently idiotic in all the threads today.

did you even read the story? He went downstairs ripped her panties off pinned her against the cabinets and raped her.

Im GLAD this turd is gone.

pot, throwing sandwiches, barking at dogs doesn't bother me in the slightest
Wow home boy. Think you just said more about yourself than you will ever know. I wasnt speaking on this particular story. If you had reading comprehension at all you'd know that. For someone who claims to be so intelligent, you sure are an idiot.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wow home boy. Think you just said more about yourself than you will ever know. I wasnt speaking on this particular story. If you had reading comprehension at all you'd know that. For someone who claims to be so intelligent, you sure are an idiot.

:shocked3:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Watch out, he has an IQ of 77. He will smoke your a$$...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I've always said, in these times all men need to carry a concent form with them to have her sign before said coitus. But now looking on it, the contract would be void if she claimes she said no partway thru. Basicly the guy is at her mercy when it comes to this.
Best bet, only go there with someone when you have been with them a while. Maybe some love is mutually involved. While there is still a risk, its much smaller than the alternative.

Wait ! there's an alternative?

At least it’s just the 3rd and 4th stringers that have managed to get in trouble so far, hopefully it stays that way. Lol

3rd, 4th stringers have it tough getting consensual sex, no matter whose jersey they rent for the night.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im just shocked how many of you morons still think you can rape a girl because it was after midnight or she dressed like a slut... or whatever caveman excuse you come up with.

I really shouldnt be surprised, I guess.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Im just shocked how many of you morons still think you can rape a girl because it was after midnight or she dressed like a slut... or whatever caveman excuse you come up with.

Oh, I forgot we were talking about rape here. I was grading IQs or the lack of..

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I think a lot of people are just saying it got a little fuzzy after the girls dropped their pants, grabbed his junk and told him to give it to them. It's the whole, did they actually ask him to stop after they ho'd it up or if it was buyers remorse because Steele and Hill saw them. No one is saying a whore can't be raped. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think a lot of people are just saying it got a little fuzzy after the girls dropped their pants, grabbed his junk and told him to give it to them. .
Cool story.

But not what happened.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cool story.

But not what happened.
essentially, both started off as consensual sexual encounters that only allegedly lacked consent following the presence of Steele and/or Hill. No one is saying he isn't guilty, it hasn't been established. But both of those girls admitted to giving it up initially.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
essentially, both started off as consensual sexual encounters that only allegedly lacked consent following the presence of Steele and/or Hill. No one is saying he isn't guilty, it hasn't been established. But both of those girls admitted to giving it up initially.
No, fvkker. He went downstairs after Steele pulled him off the girl who was passed out and pinned the other girl against the cabinet, ripped her panties off and raped her. Nothing was even slightly consensual about it. Steele heard her screaming and crying.

He should be in prison. He is damn lucky she doesnt want the publicity.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think I understand where some of you are getting tripped up. From what I've read this wasn't a case where the girl consented then changed her mind and now the entire thing is sexual assault/rape. She consented until she had an unwanted audience (two guys walked in, we hope by accident), then she said no. He kept going when she said no. From that point on, it's sexual assault/rape.

Is that clear? she didn't consent to others being there, so it needed to stop at that point

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
No, fvkker. He went downstairs after Steele pulled him off the girl who was passed out and pinned the other girl against the cabinet, ripped her panties off and raped her. Nothing was even slightly consensual about it. Steele heard her screaming and crying.

He should be in prison. He is damn lucky she doesnt want the publicity.

Like others have asked, where are you seeing this? It just differs a lot from the initial media reports that were supposedly from the police reports and victim statements. I wouldn’t be surprised if the UAA got a sanitized version out but these are vastly different accounts.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Like others have asked, where are you seeing this? It just differs a lot from the initial media reports that were supposedly from the police reports and victim statements. I wouldn’t be surprised if the UAA got a sanitized version out but these are vastly different accounts.
Im sorry. That just isnt true.

Nothing anywhere has suggested the girl in the kitchen was consensual.

UAA isnt relevent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator