Jalon Jones in Transfer Portal

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Im sorry. That just isnt true.

Nothing anywhere has suggested the girl in the kitchen was consensual.

UAA isnt relevent.

You could be right. Like so many times, the Gatorsports writing is very unclear.

UF's Jalon Jones was accused of sexual battery before seeking transfer - GatorSports.com

Here’s the quote:

Jones “started to kiss her on her neck and removed her jean shorts and underwear” and digitally penetrated her, according to the report. Then over her objections, she said, he turned her around and had sex with her.

I read the “then” occurring only in the second sentence as applying to her objection, but it may have just referred to Jalon’s actions not when she first objected. That would make much more sense since she was supposedly upset about what he had Just done to her friend, so allowing him to consensually grope her crotch.

Has anyone read the actual incident reports?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You could be right. Like so many times, the Gatorsports writing is very
Youre aware of the kind of people who write for them, right? Bowl and Dooley are the success stories.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Im just shocked how many of you morons still think you can rape a girl because it was after midnight or she dressed like a slut... or whatever caveman excuse you come up with.

I really shouldnt be surprised, I guess.
And no has always meant no. Guilty.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, fvkker. He went downstairs after Steele pulled him off the girl who was passed out and pinned the other girl against the cabinet, ripped her panties off and raped her. Nothing was even slightly consensual about it. Steele heard her screaming and crying.

He should be in prison. He is damn lucky she doesnt want the publicity.
link?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is only about Jalon Jones. All the other stuff is in a new thread. I really wish you asshats would start new threads when new news comes out instead of putting it all in one thread. Bunch of laziness.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
This thread is only about Jalon Jones. All the other stuff is in a new thread. I really wish you asshats would start new threads when new news comes out instead of putting it all in one thread. Bunch of laziness.
:burn:

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And no has always meant no. Guilty.
Until more info is released, we are being asked or told believe that Jalon Jones is a rapist based on the word of two women chasing after jocks. Let's not forget that the one in the kitchen was there during the first incident. So if her friend was raped, why would she go to the rapist to be comforted.

And if Jones is a rapist and everyone knew everything, then why was he allowed to participate in the O&B game? Where is the anger at Mullen? and why isn't he being pushed out? Is this the Gator standard he's been preaching?

No one is saying he didn't do what is being said. But there really isn't anything being reported other than two groupies went too a football dorm room twice and claim being raped in each instance. We've yet to hear from Hill or Steele, or even Jones for that matter.

If you don't believe that chicks like to lie about these things, this was just posted on the Daily Wire.

Woman Said Man Who Stopped To Help Her When Car Broke Down Assaulted Her And Ruined His Life. It Was All A Lie.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Makes a lot more sense just to change the thread title to add the new names.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Until more info is released, we are being asked or told believe that Jalon Jones is a rapist based on the word of two women chasing after jocks.
And the players who heard and saw it and stopped it.

Youre a fvkking idiot and a disgrace as always.

Dont you have a Rapists Anonymous meeting to attend? Clowntown needs you back.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And the players who heard and saw it and stopped it.

Youre a fvkking idiot and a disgrace as always.

Dont you have a Rapists Anonymous meeting to attend. Clowntown needs you back.
Link please

Nothing that has been linked has said they stopped anything.

It’s starting to show why you work for a non-profit instead actually being involved in the justice system.

Heaven forbid people asked for proof or the whole story. I guess we should just take your word for it.

I really hope you get falsely accused of something and lose everything. It would be fitting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fckk you, asswart. Youre the pulling shyt out of your drunken bunghole. Nothing even in the reported stories says anything link the trash falling out of your whisky hole.

Im surprised, even a little.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fckk you, asswart. Youre the pulling shyt out of your drunken bunghole.

Post a link or stfu

You have a family member get raped? Did you get raped? I don’t remember you ever not jumping the gun on rape allegations.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Your mother was never raped.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fckk you, asswart. Youre the pulling shyt out of your drunken bunghole.

Post a link or stfu

You
Your mother was never raped.
correct, she never was.

Is that your way of saying yours was? You’ve just jumped to the conclusion that he’s guilty. Maybe he is and maybe he isn’t. But both girls said they pushed him off. Neither said anything about Hill or Steele helping, despite both saying they were present. So how the hell is Steele a hero then? Neither girl credits him with anything except leaving the room of the alleged rape.

So you can either support the story of the girls or of whoever said Steele is a hero, but you can’t support both, because they contradict

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Youre such a tool.

BTW, whoever accused you, I believe her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.